Tuition Fee Discounts
THE MAIN REASON FOR THE DISCOUNT FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS:
Based on the results of entrance examinations (provided that the student has successfully passed all examinations);
Graduates of the HSE Preparatory Year programme and other similar programmes offered by Russian educational institutions;
Graduates of HSE’s partner secondary schools (under educational partnership agreements);
Participation in HSE Olympiads;
Graduates of other universities who spent a part of their undergraduate/Master’s programme at HSE on a fee/paying basis (e.g., a semester in Moscow, Math in Moscow, or RFL programmes);
Graduates of the Summer University programme;
Graduates of HSE undergraduate/specialist programmes;
Participants of the HSE Student Competition for Students and Graduates;
The size of the scholarship offered to international students shall be fixed and granted to foreign nationals for the entire duration of their studies*. However, each year you will need to reconfirm your good academic performance.
Good academic performance implies that throughout your studies at your degree programme, you meet all the following criteria:
1. you are not subject to disciplinary action in the form of reprimand;
2. upon completion of each and any interim assessment (before retakes) you have:
3. no more than two grades lower than 6 (on a 10-point scale);
4. no grades below 4 on a 10-point scale;
5. no missed assessments for no valid reason.
* Criteria for successful learning are applied to foreign students, starting from the 2nd course and to complete the training on educational programs of corresponding level of education.
* Please note that a foreign national may be granted only one scholarship at a time from those listed in the table. Should a foreign national be eligible for more than one scholarship from the table, he/she may select only one scholarship at his/her own discretion.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.