Please note that according to the Roadmap of the transition to Yandex 360 (https://it.hse.ru/en/yandex360/) the use of the following Microsoft services will be limited after June 30, 2022: Outlook, Teams, Office 360.
Please make sure that all of your data is transferred to Yandex 360 (see here for instructions) and you are using Yandex Mail to send and receive emails (see here for instructions).
Transition does not apply to locally installed Microsoft software, as well as locally saved files and data.
Please consider the following
1) To log in to the Yandex 360 services use your HSE student email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password. You can change your password in MyHSE Services Account (lk.hse.ru).
2) If you log in to your student accountusing the following links: http://edumail.hse.ru or http://mail.office365.com, please set up the grabber function (for extracting emails from other inboxes), see here for instructions. From June 30, 2022 you will only be able to use Yandex 360 services. If necessary, contact technical support to request temporary access to remaining data in Microsoft services.
3) If you use other Microsoft services, please use the following instructions to transfer your data:
- Files. See here for instructions on downloading files from MS OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams and uploading them to Yandex Disk. See here for instructions on access settings (setting up shared access, Shared Access tab).
- Messaging. See here for instructions on loading chats from Teams.
- OneNote files. Notes must be transferred manually.
There are peculiarities of using your HSE student email in Yandex 360 services:
4) Outlook HSE address books are absent in Yandex 360. Thus, you may need to type in email addresses (until all students and staff members transfer to new services).
5) Students are provided with 1TB of storage in Yandex Disk and Yandex Mail services.
6) If you use Microsoft Office 365 with you HSE student email, you will lose access to it on September 30, 2022. You will retain access to all locally installed Office software.
7) Microsoft Teams will be replaced with Yandex Messenger: for instant messaging, audio and video calls.
8) From September 1, 2022, all student support courses will be integrated into SmartLMS.
SEE HERE FOR FULL ROADMAP OF THE TRANSITION TO YANDEX 360
From June 30, 2022 to September 30, 2022, students will only be able to use Yandex 360 services. However, if necessary, students can contact technical support to request temporary access to remaining data in Microsoft services (mail, files, conversations).
All use of Microsoft services will end on September 30, 2022. All user data will be permanently deleted.
HSE University support hotline for using Yandex 360.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.