"Completion of Studies" Service
From 2020, the ‘Completion of Studies’ service is available to graduating students via their MyHSE Services Account
This Service allows students to do the following:
- revise and approve provisional and final templates of diploma supplements and European diploma supplements;
- check if there are any overdue items on loan from the Library (or if a student has books currently on loan to him/her);
- monitor the fulfilment of their financial obligations (e.g., tuition fee payments, dorm tenancy fees, etc.);
- apply for post-graduation leave.
Approval of diploma and supplement templates
When approving a draft degree certificate, you should do the following:
- check that your personal details are stated correctly;
- check if the list of courses and grades awarded are accurate;
- specify optional courses to be included in your diploma supplement;
- approve information that is included, at your own discretion, in Section 5 ‘Additional Information’ on the diploma supplement.
A degree certificate shall be issued no later than eight days after FSC completion, as set in the Academic Calendar, including for students, who are on leave.
Granting post-graduation leave
If necessary, a student may apply for a post-graduation leave via the ‘Completion of Studies’ service.
The duration of leave shall be determined as per the HSE Academic Calendar for the Ongoing Academic Year.
A student can claim shorter post-graduation leave than that stated in the Academic Calendar.
Persons, who have applied for post-graduation leaves, retain their student status. For learners, who study in government-funded places and eligible for scholarships, scholarship payments shall be extended for the entire period of their post-graduation leave. Students, who reside in a dormitory, shall retain their dorm space until the end of the leave (i.e., their dismissal).
Students, who have not applied for post-graduation leave after the successful completion of FSC, shall be subject to the dismissal from HSE University due to the completion of their studies.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.