Faculty and Staff
Hours of attendance
tuesday 14:00-15:20, friday 15.30-16.50
- Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and its Applications : Research Fellow
- Faculty of Mathematics: associate professor
- Representation Theory Research and Educational Group: Research Fellow
|Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)|
Category "Future Professoriate" (2013)
Category "New Lecturers" (2011-2012)
Education and Degrees
- Candidate of Sciences* (PhD): Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2005, speciality , thesis: Demazure modules for affine Lie algebra sl(2)
- Diploma: Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2002, faculty: mechanics and mathematics, speciality «mathematics»
- Diploma: Independent Moscow University, 2002, faculty: mathematics, speciality «mathematics»
Achievements and promotion
Representation theory, algebraic geometry, mathematical physcis, combinatorics.
Current grants and fellowships
2012-2013 Russian President Grant № МК-3312.2012.1, "Lie theory and equivariant compactifications of abelian algebraic groups"
2011-2013 Dynasty Foundation fellowship, "PBW degeneration of Lie theory: representations, flag varieties and combinatorics"
Workshops/conferencesSpring School on Orbits, Primitive Ideals and Quantum Groups, Rehovot, Israel, 24 February – 2 March, 2013.
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.