Project Seminar ''Intelligent Systems and Structural Analysis''
- to develop students' professional skills required for independent analytical work in applied fields of the computer science
- to improve skills of students in writing their scientific texts and preparing of their presentation at scientific events or on defense of the master's thesis
- be able to adequately analyze and evaluate scientific activity
- be able to write a review on a scientific event;
- be able to prepare a presentation based on a scientific text and its analysis and take part in a scientific discussion on the topic of the article
- to have the skills of working in MS PowerPoint/LaTeX layout system and forming the list of bibliographies according to given rules
- to have basic knowledge on Computer Science topics
- Applied tasks of Computer ScienceStudents should make a presentation in English on a scientific article with relevant theme to specialization of training. The report should consist of the following parts: 1) the formulation of the objectives of the study; 2) informative step-by-step review of the article; 3) analysis of the results presented in the article and their values (comparative analysis with other existing solutions); 4) your opinion about the relevance of the task and its further development.
- ReviewingStudents should participate in at least three scientific events (colloquium, workshop, conference ant etc.) and write three review on them.
- PresentationThe current control includes one presentation during the first-second modules based on state-of-the-art article about applied computer science task. The article volume should be no less 6 pages.
- Review 1
- Review 2
- Review 3
- TestОценка за дисциплину выставляется в соответствии с формулой оценивания от всех пройденных элементов контроля. Экзамен не проводится.
- Interim assessment (4 module)The final mark is evaluated into account of test grade: О_final= 0.55·q·О_pr +0.45·(О_rev1+ О_rev2+ О_rev3)/3, where discount factor q=1, if test grade О_test ≥ 4 (out of 10), or q = О_test/10, otherwise. Example: О_test= 2.5 -> q = 0.25 and О_final= 0.55·0.25·О_pr +0.45·(О_rev1+ О_rev2+ О_rev3)/3
- Гаранин, С.Н. Выступления, презентации и доклады на английском языке [Электронный ресурс] / С.Н Гаранин. - М.: МГАВТ, 2015. - 36 с. - Режим доступа: http://new.znanium.com/catalog.php?bookinfo=522529
- Hirsch, E. et al. (ed.). Computer Science - Theory and Applications: 7th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia, CSR 2012, Niszhny Novgorod, Russia, July 3-7, 2012, Proceedings. – Springer, 2012. – Vol. 7353.