MSc programme in Financial Economics is designed for graduates
- with at least a Bachelor’s degree,
- having a strong mathematical background,
- a basic knowledge of Economic Theory and
- a good level of English language.
However, we are open to students with different backgrounds, interested in economics and finance and having a strong background in higher mathematics. We require that your previous degree contain minimum 3 courses in higher mathematics, including one from the list:
- probability theory,
- mathematical statistics,
- random processes.
- Average grade at least В (75%) or equivalent.
Alternatively, GRE Subject test in Mathematics ≥600 points is accepted as the proof of good mathematical skills.