We always welcome self-organized people with a lifelong commitment to learning: who are passionate about positively influencing the world. We have built a supportive and friendly environment where teamwork is encouraged, and learning is shared freely.
Our laboratory pursues two research directions (i) applied AI projects and (ii) developing new multi-model computation methods. The first direction concentrates on fine-tuning the previously developed AI methods on human-cognitive-system-related projects to develop new diagnostic technologies. The second direction of our research focuses on developing new computation approaches by extending the single mathematical model to multi-model concept.
We constantly have open positions for research assistants (RA) who are eager to work on our first research direction and junior research fellows (RF) who are enthusiastic about working on the second research direction.
Please, send your CV and questions to the Laboratory Head -- Soroosh Shalileh (email@example.com).
- HSE BS/MS students;
- mathematical background: calculus, linear Algebra;
- understanding the principles of artificial intelligence;
- familiarity with Scikit-learn, TensorFlow/PyTorch, Matplot/Seaborn, Etc.;
- willingness and skills to conduct research work;
- programming background in Python;
- programming background in Git;
- experience with Poetry;
- HSE MS/PhD students;
- entire requirements for RA
- relatively solid understanding of AI
- generic knowledge of optimization;
- relatively good problem-solving ability;
- familiarity with JAX;
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.