- Lecturer:Institute of Education / Department of Educational Programmes
- Junior Research Fellow, Director :Institute of Education / Centre for the Study of Educational Innovations
- Diana Koroleva has been at HSE since 2013.
DIANA KOROLEVA is a researcher at the National Research University Higher School of Economics, Institute of Education. She holds the position of Director of the National competition for Innovations in Education. Koroleva specialises in the implementation and diffusion of innovations in education. Her research interests are: modern technologies in education, especially use of mobile phone technologies and social networks. Koroleva repeatedly was awarded an Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation grants.
Moscow Higher School of Social and Economic Sciences
University of Manchester
- Chapter Koroleva D., Simpson A. Coup D’etat in the Panopticon: Social Networking in Education, in: Transforming Education. Springer Singapore, 2018. P. 213-225. doi
- Chapter Koroleva D., Khavenson T. Innovators from within and from without the education system, in: Reforms and Innovation in Education - Implications for the Quality of Human Capital / Ed. by A. M. Sidorkin, M. Warford. Springer, 2017. Ch. 4. (in print)
- Article Koroleva D. The Third Wave of Informatization - Mobile Learning and Social Networks in the Modern School for Upgrading the Educational Process // Doctoral Consortium. 2016. P. 9-15.
One of the chapters in Springer’s newly released academic volume Transforming Education is co-authored by IOE education innovation researcher Diana Koroleva. Entitled Coup D’etat in the Panopticon: Social Networking in Education, the paper has been inspired by a series of seminars in philosophy Diana was attending on her doctoral track at the IOE Graduate School of Education.
The summer session of the Competition for Innovators in Education (KIvO), organized by the Higher School of Economics, was recently held in Moscow. Over a four-day period and under the careful watch of respected experts, KIvO participants worked on and developed projects, which will be presented to potential investors at the International Conference on New Educational Technologies EdCruch, slated for September 12-14, 2016 in Moscow.