В старых версиях браузеров сайт может отображаться некорректно. Для оптимальной работы с сайтом рекомендуем воспользоваться современным браузером.
Regular version of the site
- Alexander Osovskiy has been at HSE University since 2020.
- Organization of thematic classes at Bloomberg terminals, full support for the procurement of an agreement with Bloomberg (the process of agreeing and conducting an agreement, acts and invoices, reporting to HSE departments)
- Ensuring the work of the class with databases
- Prompt solution of technical issues with a Bloomberg class user
- Providing consultations on the work of databases
- Prompt solution of technical issues with support
- Ensuring order in the office, monitoring the state of equipment and software products
- Market analysis of data baseline data (Bloomberg, Standard & Poor's, Bureau van Dijk, Mobile and others)
- Negotiating with the HSE Board of Trustees regarding the funding of databases, preparing memos, reports
- Formation of applications for the basis of data through the Unified archive of economic and sociological data
- Maintaining the School of Finance website on the HSE portal, promptly posting and updating information
- Administrative support of the School of Finance, coordination of our personal web-pages
- Organization of teachers' work in the LMS system (assistance in mastering the system)
- Collection, processing of analytical data, preparation of summary reports.
November 2020 - Higher School of Economics