- Head:Office of Internationalisation / Student International Mobility Office
- Sofia Sadykova has been at HSE since 2014.
- organizing HSE students selection for participation in international academic exchange;
- overseeing orientation training for HSE students who are nominated for international academic exchange;
- coordinating process of new international exchange students successful enrolment, arrival in HSE and integration in academic and social life;
- developing tools and procedures for HSE specialists working with international students and incoming and outgoing students’ academic mobility.
2009 - 2013 Udmurt State University
Director of International Education Center
2003 - 2013 Udmurt State University
Senior Teacher at the Department of Translation and Stylistics of the English Language
This October World Festival of Youth and Students took place in Sochi bringing together over 20 000 young people from 150 countries. Several HSE international students participated in the event. They have shared their impressions with HSE News Service.
Orientation sessions for new international students were held during the last two weeks of August at HSE Moscow. More than 200 exchange students from 80 countries will be spending the autumn semester taking courses in various HSE faculties. During the orientation, they learned about academic matters, administrative and safety issues, took a tour of HSE library, and attended roundtable discussions on life in Moscow and culture shock.
Like any major academic institution, the Higher School of Economics offers teaching in both traditional educational programmes and various shorter formats. The Summer University which began two years ago and gives students from other universities the chance to attend additional courses during the summer vacation, falls into the second category. It provides opportunities to study with particular professors and helps students decide how to pursue their academic interests in the future.