Gennady A. Yakshin
- Professor:HSE Campus in Nizhny Novgorod / Faculty of Management / Nizhny Novgorod Branch Department of Industrial Management and Logistics
- Distinguished Professor (2018)
- Gennady A. Yakshin has been at HSE University since 1997.
- Supports the Board of Trustees and other campus administrative bodies;
- Participates in drafting the campus development programme;
- Represents the HSE in relations with local authorities, public and other organizations;
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
- 1986Associate Professor
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Economics
A.A. Zhdanov Gorky Polytechnic Institute
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Recruitment and assessment of supervisors
- Quality management in education
- Production and operations management
- Book History of Accounting, Business Administration Doctrines and Development of New Methods of Management in Italy and in Russia. 1-2 October 2007, Florence / Ed. by S. Terzani, G. A. Yakshin. Nizhny Novgorod : , 2008.
- Chapter Польдин О. В., Царьков А. С., Максимов А. Г., Якшин Г. А. Интеграция университетского экономического образования в Болонский процесс через внедрение системы обеспечения качества. Опыт и перспективы регионального вуза // В кн.: VIII Международная научная конференция. Модернизация экономики и общественное развитие: В 3 кн. / Отв. ред.: Е. Г. Ясин. Кн. 1. М. : Издательский дом ГУ-ВШЭ, 2007. С. 456-464.
- Article Царьков А. С., Польдин О. В., Якшин Г. А., Максимов А. Г. Региональный вуз: технология успеха. Аккредитация в образовании // Аккредитация в образовании. 2007. № 12
On September 13, 2020, the HSE University campus in Nizhny Novgorod turned 24 years. The grand opening of the campus back then was attended by Evgeny Yasin, Minister of Economy of the Russian Federation and HSE Academic Supervisor, and Boris Nemtsov, Governor of Nizhny Novgorod Oblast. This was the first HSE campus outside Moscow, and kickstarted the university’s spatial expansion.
On June 22, several HSE lecturers and staff members were awarded the status of Tenured Professor at a meeting of HSE Academic Council. Sixteen HSE staff members became Distinguished Professors at the Higher School of Economics for the first time.
On October 28th 2011, a session of the Academic Council of the Higher School of Economics took place at the HSE, The event began with an award ceremony: Claude Blanchemaison, Professor at the Paris-Dauphine University, former French Ambassador in Russia and a long-time friend of the HSE, was given the title of HSE Honorary Professor.