Tatyana Anatolyevna Meshkova
- Deputy First Vice Rector
- Director:Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge / OECD – HSE Partnership Centre
- Associate Professor:Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs / School of World Economy
- Tatyana Anatolyevna Meshkova has been at HSE since 2004.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Political Problems of International Relations, Global and Regional Development
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Thesis Title: Security in Global Informatization Era: New Challenges and New Opportunities
Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University)
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
A. Turenko «Evolution of the Party System in Germany in Context of Euroscepticism». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2017
K. Berezneva «The Role of Chinese and Russian Universities in the Implementation of Major Economic and Political Integration Projects in the Eurasian Region». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2017
T. Shakhova «Global Issues of International Regulation in the Environmental Protection Field as an Obstacle for National Interests». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2016
I. Bodrova «Resource-Based or Innovation-Based Character of an Economy as a Factor Influencing the Effectiveness of Participation in Global Value Chains». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2016
E. Strelnikova «The Role of BRICS in Shaping Global Financial Architecture: Directions and Potential for Cooperation». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2016
N. Sy'cheva «The Impact of the International Economic sanctions on the Iran’s Economy». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2014
- Global Economic Regulation (Bachelor’s programme; Institute of Trade Policy; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Regionalism and Integration (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; programme "International Relations"; 3 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar “World Economy Key Technology Trends” (Master’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; programme "World Economy"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Article Meshkova T. A., Moiseichev E. Y. Foresight applications to the analysis of global value chains // Foresight and STI Governance. 2016. Vol. 10. No. 1. P. 69-82.
- Article Meshkova T. A., Moiseichev E. Y. Russia’s experience of foresight implementation in global value chain research // Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. 2016. Vol. 5. No. 1. P. 1-35. doi
- Preprint Meshkova T. A., Moiseichev E. Y. Russia's Experience of Foresight Implementation in Global Value Chain Research / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series WP BRP "Science, Technology and Innovation". 2015. No. 47.
From November 23rd – 29th 2011, a training programme for national managers on the Assessment of Higher Education Learning Outcomes (AHELO) project took place at the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) headquarters in Paris. The HSE is one of the coordinating universities for this project and representatives from our university attended this event.