- Manager:Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge / Department of Educational Programmes
- Dzhamilya Sabirova has been at HSE University since 2017.
Organization of the study process for the Master's Programme "Governance of Science, Technology and Innovation"
- Moscow State University, Russian language centre, Foreign students' support manager, April 2014 - February 2017
- Russian Energy Agency of the Ministry of Energy, International Event Manager, January 2013 - August 2013
- Ryazan State University, Exchange Programme Manager of the International Department, July 2011 - January 2013
The digital era, which has come to stay, is creating demand for ever more competent managers for innovation and R&D. The English-taught master’s programme in Governance of Science, Technology and Innovation offered by HSE University enables its graduates to pursue careers in top IT corporations such as Google and Yandex, research institutions and universities, government agencies and international organizations. It also prepares them to launch successful start-ups.
This is how Konstantin Fursov, Associate Professor, Deputy Director of Centre for Statistics and Monitoring of S&T and Innovation at ISSEK, called this Open Doors Day. Traditionally a meeting with interested candidates and Programme representatives is scheduled for Mid April, but for the first time –in online format.
The new issue of the Foresight and STI Governance journal is devoted to the impact of technological progress on employment prospects and the development of competencies. This problem is viewed from the perspective of employees, companies and regions.
Following the Open Doors Day of the ISSEK Master’s Programme ‘Governance of Science, Technology and Innovation’ we’ve summarised the most important aspects of the feedback received from managers, teachers, and partners. This can serve as a kind of checklist for those who are considering a career in science, and are willing to lead advanced research and development activities.