- Deputy Dean:Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology
- Irina Kuznetsova has been at HSE University since 2018.
Organizational and administrative:
- Organization of educational and methodological work and development of regulatory documents governing the educational process at the faculty;
- Organization and coordination of activities to support the educational process of the faculty at all sites;
- Organizational assistance to faculty members and students in conducting scientific, educational and other events at the faculty;
- Preparation and approval of official documents relating to the activities of the faculty (SDOU system), and implementation control;
- Participation in the faculty development program;
- Interaction of the faculty with commercial organizations and public authorities of the Russian Federation;
- Interaction between the faculty and the administration of the Higher School of Economics, legal and financial departments, and other departments of the Higher School of Economics on the development of the faculty;
- Preparation of documents for licensing, accreditation;
- Coordination of the activities of the materially responsible persons of the faculty, ensuring the safety of material and technical values;
- Interaction with the information portal, PR services;
- Organization and control of maintaining the faculty website, coordination of the personal pages of faculty employees;
- Coordination of the presentation of the faculty on social networks;
- Coordination of work to attract applicants;
- Organization of meetings of faculty members (deans) and record keeping;
- Assistance in the formation of project teams to carry out research and applied work;
- Participation in planning, organizing the distribution of all faculty premises, determining their purpose and functionality.
- Organization of personnel work at the faculty: admission, transfer, dismissal of teaching staff;
- Organization of work on the faculty competition for tutors;
- Formation of individual teaching hours of faculty teachers;
- Supervision of analytical work at the faculty.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2019 Design and Interpretation of Clinical Trials - Johns Hopkins University, the USA (Coursera)
2018 Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life - The University of Chicago, the USA (Coursera)
Membership in International Associations
International Cognitive Linguistics Association (ICLA)
The Linguistics Association of Great Britain (LAGB)
International Systemic Functional Linguistics Association
Russian Cognitive Linguists Association
- Article Knyazev E., Zakharova G., Astakhova L., Tsypina I., Tonevitsky A., Sukhikh G. Metabolic Reprogramming of Trophoblast Cells in Response to Hypoxia // Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2019. Vol. 166. No. 3. P. 321-325. doi
- Article Knyazev E. N., Petrov V., Gazizov I., Gerasimenko T. N., Tsypina I. M., Tonevitsky A. G., Sukhikh G. T. Oxyquinoline-Dependent Changes in Claudin-Encoding Genes Contribute to Impairment of the Barrier Function of the Trophoblast Monolayer // Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2019. Vol. 166. No. 3. P. 369-372. doi
- Article Sakharov D., Maltseva D., Knyazev E., Nikulin S., Poloznikov A., Shilin S., Baranova A., Tsypina I., Tonevitsky A. Towards embedding Caco-2 model of gut interface in a microfluidic device to enable multi-organ models for systems biology // BMC Systems Biology. 2019. Vol. 13. No. 19. P. 3-11. doi
- Article Мальцева Д., Макарова Ю., Хритиченко А., Цыпина И. М., Тоневицкий Е., Родин С. Сравнение экспрессии маркеров эпителиально-мезенхимальной трансформации в 2D- и 3D-культурах клеток колоректального рака в присутствии ламининов 332 и 411 // Молекулярная биология. 2019. Т. 53. № 2. С. 330-338. doi
The Shemyakin and Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry (IBCH RAS) is one of the institutes of the Russian Academy of Science involved in the development of new faculties at the HSE University. It is also where first-year biology students come for hands-on training in research laboratories, and, in some cases, internships. HSE News Service visited the Institute to speak with first-year students at a zoology workshop.