- Department Head:International College of Economics and Finance / International and Administrative Department
- Anastasia Telitsina has been at HSE since 2008.
Master's in Management
Moscow Higher School of Social and Economic Sciences
Master's in Education Policy and Management
University of Manchester
Degree in Foreign Languages
Yesenin Ryazan State Teacher Training University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2014-2017 - Master's program in Business Administration, Moscow Business School, Master of Business Administration (МВА)
April 2008 – present
International College of Economics and Finance of the State University Higher School of Economics (double degree program with the London School of Economics), Moscow – Head of International and Administrative Department
- Provide overall administrative management and coordination of a variety of business related functions such as finance, budget, personnel
- Provide financial and managerial control of the project with LSE
- Plan and manage ICEF international activities
September 2001 – April 2008
American Councils for International Education, Moscow Office - Special Program Officer
- Managed Teachers to Teachers: Language, Technology, Math, and Science Exchange program, some other small budget exchange programs,
- Organized conferences for program participants; provided conference logistics
- Translated program materials from English to Russian and Russian to English;
Published translations (English-Russian and Russian-English)
- Alf Ludtke "Organizational Order or Eigensinn? Workers' Privacy and Workers' Politics in Imperial Germany” in Archive of Jewish History, vol. 5 (Moscow: International Center for Russian and East European Jewish Studies, 2011)
- Alf Ludtke, "The Honor of Labor: Industrial Workers and the Power of Symbols Under National Socialism”, Chapters 2-3, ROSSPEN (2010)
- Brian Horowitz “Poet and Nation: Fame and Suffering in Shimon Frug’s Creative Path,” in Archive of Jewish History, vol. 3 (Moscow: International Center for Russian and East European Jewish Studies, 2006)
- Lisa Zunshine “Theory of Mind and Experimental Representations of Fictional Consciousness,” in Dialogue With Time: Intellectual History Review, vol. 15 (Moscow: Institute of Universal History of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2005).
- Russian Conservation News Quarterly 24 (2000); 38 (2005) (UNESCO EDITION).
- UNICEF Section in UN Bulletin: October 2004, November 2004, January 2005, March 2005.
- Windows’2000, Microsoft Office, Power Point, Fine Reader, Prompt, Photo Finish, Excel, Internet, E-mail
On January 18, several university staff members were awarded HSE medals and notes of acknowledgement from the Rector.
ICEF has a strong relationship with the London School of Economics and University of London, but this is not the only international option available for ICEF students. Anastasia Telitsina, Head of ICEF International and Administrative Department, told The HSE Look about special features of cooperation with LSE as well as about academic mobility opportunities.
The students’ exchange programme between ICEF HSE and Istanbul Bilgi University starts in September 2015. In the first semester of the next academic year several ICEF students will go to study at Bilgi University and Bilgi University students will spend a term at ICEF. The universities will also develop plans for cooperation between ICEF and Bilgi academics.