Vladimir V. Chepyzhov
- Professor:Faculty of Mathematics / Joint Department with the Kharkevich Institute for Information Transmission Problems (RAS)
- Vladimir V. Chepyzhov has been at HSE since 2013.
Education and Degrees
Doctor of Sciences*
Институт проблем передачи информации им. А.А.Харкевича РАН
Thesis Title: Kolmogorov epsilon-entropy of global attractors of dynamical systems
Degree in Mathematics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Article Ilyin A., Zelik S., Chepyzhov V. V. Vanishing viscosity limit for global attractors for the damped Navier–Stokes system with stress free boundary conditions // Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena. 2018. Vol. 376-377. P. 31-38. doi
- Article Bekmaganbetov K. A., Chechkin G. A., Chepyzhov V. V., Goritsky A. Y. Homogenization of trajectory attractors of 3D Navier-Stokes system with randomly oscillating force // Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. 2017. Vol. 37. No. 5. P. 2375-2393. doi
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Ilyin A., Zelik S. Strong trajectory and global W1,p-attractors for the damped-driven euler system in R2 // Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B. 2017. Vol. 22. No. 5. P. 1835 -1855. doi
- Article Chepyzhov V. V. Approximating the trajectory attractor of the 3D Navier-Stokes system using various α-models of fluid dynamics // Sbornik Mathematics. 2016. Vol. 207. No. 4. P. 610. doi
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Zelik S. Infinite Energy Solutions for Dissipative Euler Equations in R2 // Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics. 2015. Vol. 17. No. 3. P. 513-532. doi
- Article Chepyzhov V. V. Trajectory attractors for non-autonomous dissipative 2d Euler equations // Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B. 2015. Vol. 20. No. 3. P. 811-832. doi
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Pata V., Conti M. Totally dissipative dynamical processes // Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis. 2014. Vol. 13. No. 5. P. 1989-2004.
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Conti M., Pata V. A minimal approach to the theory of global attractors // Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. 2012. Vol. 32. No. 6. P. 2079-2088.
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Vishik M., Zelik S. Strong trajectory attractors for dissipative Euler equations // Journal des Mathematiques Pures et Appliquees. 2011. Vol. 96. P. 395-407.
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Vishik M. Trajectory attractor for reaction-diffusion system with diffusion coefficient vanishing in time // Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. 2010. Vol. 27. No. 4. P. 1493-1509.
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Pata V., Vishik M. Averaging of 2D Navier-Stokes equations with singularly oscillating forces // Nonlinearity. 2009. Vol. 22. No. 2. P. 351-370.
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Vishik M. Trajectory attractor for reaction-diffusion system with a series of zero diffusion coefficients // Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics. 2009. Vol. 16. No. 2. P. 208-227.
- Chapter Chepyzhov V. V., Vishik M. Attractors for nonautonomous Navier–Stokes system and other partial differential equations, in: Instability in Models Connected with Fluid Flows, I Vol. 6: International Mathematical Series. Springer, 2008. P. 135-265.
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Pata V., Vishik M. Averaging of nonautonomous damped wave equations with singularly oscillating external forces // Journal des Mathematiques Pures et Appliquees. 2008. Vol. 90. P. 469-491.
- Article Chepyzhov V. V., Vishik M. Trajectory attractors for dissipative 2d Euler and Navier-Stokes equations // Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics. 2008. Vol. 15. No. 2. P. 156-170.
Nonlinear partial differential equations, infinite-dimensional dynamical systems, global and trajectory attractors, epsilon-entropy and dimension of attractors, inertial manifolds, non-autonomous dynamical systems, non-autonomous PDEs
Current research grunts
2014 RFBR. Project no 11-01-00346, "Regular and irregular attractors of infinite dimensional dynamical systems", (principle investigator)
2012 Russian Ministry of Education and Scienceю Agreement no 8502, "Asymptotic and Numerical study of infinite dimensional dynamical systems with dissipation or dispersion" (investigator)
2012 RFBR. Project no 12-01-00203, "Asymptotic properties of the solutions of dissipative and Hamiltonian equations of mathematical physics" (investigator)
2011 RFBR. Project no 11-01-00339, "Attractors for autonomous and non-autonomous equations of mathematical physics", (principle investigator)
2010 RFBR. Project no 10-01-00293, "Attractors in mathematical physics and in control" (investigator)
2008 RFBR. Project no 08-01-00784, "Trajectory and global attractors for mathematical physics systems with strong degeneracy and singular oscillation" (investigator)