- Anton Galeev has been at HSE University since 2014.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- HSE, Teach 4 HSE: 7 key principles of teaching excellence, Moscow (Russia), October 2020 - January 2021
- HSE, Eighth International Summer School «Theory and Methods of Network Analysis» (TMSA(II)-2017), Moscow (Russia), July 2017
- HSE, Seventh International Summer School «Theory and Methods of Network Analysis» (TMSA-2017), Moscow (Russia), June 2017
- London School of Economics, LSE Summer School: Competitive Strategy and Game Theory, London (UK), July - August 2015
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Lecturers" (2021)
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Economic Ideas of Y.G.Zhukovsky: Origins, Evolution, Policy, Proposals
Academic Supervisor: Melnik, Denis V.
The professor’s club on Pokrovka hosted the presentation of the 9th edition of the almanac under the heading "Economics - the Dismal Science?"
Researchers presented their papers on the topic "Economic Science: Forgotten and Rejected Theories."