- Associate Professor:Faculty of Mathematics
- Alexey Basalaev has been at HSE since 2011.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Institute for Information Transmission Problems (Kharkevich Institute) of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University of Hannover
Master's in Mathematics
Higher School of Economics
Degree in Mathematics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
- Article Basalaev A., Priddis N. Givental–type reconstruction at a non–semisimple point // Michigan Mathematical Journal. 2018. Vol. 67. No. 2. P. 333-369. doi
- Article Takahashi A., Basalaev A. Hochschild cohomology and orbifold Jacobian algebras associated to invertible polynomials // Journal of Noncommutative Geometry. 2018 (in press)
- Article Basalaev A. On rational Frobenius manifolds of rank three with symmetries // Journal of Geometry and Physics. 2018. Vol. 2014. No. 84. P. 73-86. doi
- Article Basalaev A. SL(2,C) group action on Cohomological field theories // Letters in Mathematical Physics. 2018. Vol. 108. No. 1. P. 161-183. doi
- Article Basalaev A., Takahashi A., Werner E. Orbifold Jacobian algebras for exceptional unimodal singularities // Arnold Mathematical Journal. 2017. Vol. 3. No. 4. P. 483-498. doi
- Article Basalaev A. SL(2,C) action on cohomological field theories and Gromov–Witten theory of elliptic orbifolds // Oberwolfach Reports. 2015. Vol. 12. No. 2. P. 1-2. doi
- Article Basalaev A. Orbifold GW theory as the Hurwitz-Frobenius submanifold // Journal of Geometry and Physics. 2014. Vol. 77. P. 30-42. doi
- 20186th Workshop on Combinatorics of Moduli Spaces, Cluster Algebras, and Topological Recursion (Москва). Presentation: Givental-type reconstruction at a non-semisimple point
- 2015Mirror Symmetry, Hodge Theory and Differential Equations (Oberwolfach). Presentation: SL(2,C) action on Cohomological field theories
- 20144th Workshop on Combinatorics of Moduli Spaces, Cluster Algebras, and Topological Recursion (Москва (Moscow)). Presentation: Primitive form for orbifolded LG B-model
- Symposium on singularities and their topology (Hannover). Presentation: Mirror symmetry for the singularities with a group action
The Russian Science Foundation announced the results of its 2019 competitions for support from the Presidential Research Project Programme. One competition was for grants in support of research initiatives by early career researchers, and another was in support of research conducted by research groups headed by early career scholars.