- Deputy Dean for Development, Finance and Administration:Faculty of Computer Science
- Irina Plisetskaya has been at HSE since 2014.
- Development and tracking of the faculty’s budget;
- Analysis of the faculty’s finances and operations;
- Aid in the drafting of the faculty’s development programme;
- Coordination and inspection of the procurement of goods and services for the faculty’s departments;
- Coordination of financial operations of the faculty’s commercial educational programmes;
- Coordination of the faculty’s financial committee operations;
- Development of the faculty’s staffing plan in coordination with department heads;
- Organization of the faculty’s business and government relations;
- Liaising with the university’s administration, legal services, financial departments, and other HSE departments with regard to the faculty’s development, administration and finance;
- Assistance in the formation of project teams to carry out research and applied projects;
- Organisation and execution of contracts for research, as well as services commissioned by companies and provided by the faculty staff;
- Member of the organizing committee at International Data Analysis Olympiad - IDAO;
- Member of the organizing committee at Machine Learning in High Energy Physics Summer School – MLHEP.