- Associate Professor:Faculty of Physics
- Vladimir Parfenyev has been at HSE University since 2017.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Master's in Applied Mathematics and Applied Physics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Advanced Topics in Mathematical Physics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Physics; 3 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Mathematical Physics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Physics; 2 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Stochastic processes and modeling in physics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Physics; 3 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Article Parfenyev V., Vergeles S.S., Lebedev V. Effects of thin film and Stokes drift on the generation of vorticity by surface waves // Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. 2016. Vol. 94. No. 5. P. 052801-1-052801-5. doi
- Article Filatov S., Parfenyev V.M., Vergeles S.S., Brazhnikov M., V.V.Lebedev, Levchenko A. Nonlinear generation of vorticity by surface waves // Physical Review Letters. 2016. Vol. 116. No. 5. P. 054501-1-054501-5. doi
- Article Parfenyev V.M., Vergeles S.S., V.V.Lebedev. Nonlinear generation of vorticity in thin smectic films // JETP Letters. 2016. Vol. 103. No. 3. P. 201-205. doi