- Research Assistant:Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications
- Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Mathematics
- Semyon Abramyan has been at HSE University since 2018.
Conducting scientific research on the topic: Homologocal and motivic methods in noncommutative geometry , as part of scientific research in the laboratory of algebraic geometry and its applications, under the supervision of Kaledin D.B.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019-2020)
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Torsion in $Sp$-bordism
Academic Supervisor: Panov, Taras
- Article Abramyan S., Panov T. Higher Whitehead Products in Moment—Angle Complexes and Substitution of Simplicial Complexes // Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. 2019. Vol. 1. No. 305. P. 1-21. doi
- Article Abramyan S. Iterated higher Whitehead products in topology of moment-angle complexes // Siberian Mathematical Journal. 2019. Vol. 60. No. 2. P. 185-196. doi
- 2021Топология торических действий и смежные вопросы (Сочи). Presentation: Whitehead products and substition of simplicial complexes
- Международный семинар по торической топологии и теории гомотопий (Москва). Presentation: Iterated higher Whitehead products in topology of moment-angle complexes
Semyon Abramyan (1st year Master programme), Lyalya Guseva (1st year PhD programme) and Vasily Krylov (2ns year Master programme) became memebers of Young Faculty Development Programme 2019, (Group of Young Academic Professionals) in Category "New Researchers"
Semyon Abramyan, Laboratory research intern, 1st-year master’s student of the programme in ‘Mathematics’, got Golden HSE Award in category Silver Nestling