- Research Assistant:Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and its Applications
- Semyon Abramyan has been at HSE University since 2018.
Conducting scientific research on the topic: special varieties, as part of scientific research in the laboratory of algebraic geometry and its applications, under the supervision of M. Verbitsky.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019-2020)
I'm writing diploma under supervision of Taras Panov. Theme: "Loop homology of polyhedral products and Poincare series of monomial
Conferences and talks
Conference "Young Topologists Meeting 2017", Stockholm, 3.07-7.07.17.
Conference "British-Russian Seminar on Toric Topology and Homotopy Theory", Moscow, 14.03-15.03.17. Presentation: "Whitehead products and Hurewicz homomorphism for moment-angle complexes".
Seminar "Low-dimensional Topology and Algebraic Geometry", Moscow. Presentation: "Whitehead's theorem for four-manifolds".
- Article Abramyan S., Panov T. E. Higher Whitehead Products in Moment—Angle Complexes and Substitution of Simplicial Complexes // Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. 2019. Vol. 1. No. 305. P. 1-21. doi
- Preprint Semyon Abramyan, Panov T. E. Higher Whitehead products in moment-angle complexes and substitution of simplicial complexes / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2019. No. 1901.07918.
- Preprint Semyon Abramyan. Iterated Higher Whitehead products in topology of moment-angle complexes / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2017. No. 1708.01694.
Semyon Abramyan (1st year Master programme), Lyalya Guseva (1st year PhD programme) and Vasily Krylov (2ns year Master programme) became memebers of Young Faculty Development Programme 2019, (Group of Young Academic Professionals) in Category "New Researchers"
Semyon Abramyan, Laboratory research intern, 1st-year master’s student of the programme in ‘Mathematics’, got Golden HSE Award in category Silver Nestling