Tuition Fee Payment
Payment of tuition fees at HSE is usually made in two tranches:
- For the first half-year, by August 25;
- For the second half-year, by February 20.
The periods may vary depending on the terms of the contract with the student. Students in the International College of Economics and Finance also have different payment periods.
- You can print out the bills for tuition and dorm accommodation, as well as see the guidelines on how to fill them, here.
- Students are recommended to pay for tuition at Sberbank (Moscow) and Orgbank (Moscow) offices; these banks do not charge a commission.
- If you have serious reasons for receiving an instalment plan on tuition fees, please submit an application at your study office 1-2 weeks before the payment date addressed to the HSE rector indicating the reason for the instalment and the schedule of the planned payments.
- Tuition must be paid by the deadlines indicated in the contract to avoid receiving a letter of expulsion.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.