A publication in this context means a published work. Publications include texts published by publishing houses in printed or digital format, which have ISBN or ISSN numbers, an editor and specific number of copies.
Academic publications include:
- Academic monographs and booklets;
- Chapters and articles in academic monographs and collections of papers;
- Publications in academic journals;
- Reviews in academic journals;
- Textbooks and educational materials;
- Annotations to law (for lawyers);
- Forewords, afterwords; comments to academic publications;
- HSE and RAS working papers;
- Working papers regularly published by an international university and/or organization (similar to NBER, IZA, CEPR, WB level);
- HSE research papers published separately or in a collection.
See detailed instruction on how to add publicaitons here.
Note that if you wish to add a mass media item, you can do it in your HSE user profile (Section 'Mass media items').