To develop practical skills and competencies students have an internship module in the global companies successfully operating in Russia (216 hours).
The general objectives of the internship module:
- Getting acquainted with the Company, its fields of activities, products, and business management;
- Introduction to the business processes of the Company,
- Obtaining knowledge about cross-cultural Russian - German company management features;
- Understand the peculiarities of the process of cross-cultural management and be able to use cross-cultural differences in the company’ management;
- Develop skill in communication, team-building, motivation leadership and negotiation in order to allow students to reflect upon their own attitudes and behaviour;
- Obtaining knowledge and observation of the conducting marketing research, performing tasks relevant employees of the Company;
- Acquire the cultural sensitivity necessary for successful managers in European and international context;
- Learn the practical applicability of foreign experience in cross-cultural management.
- Develop specific technical skills.
The Full List of Current Vacancies_Fall 2020