We are happy to announce that the following positions are available:
- Specialist engineer (Fachingenieur im Ingenieurwesen)
- Design and development of solutions for building technology;
- Consult the client and the specialist engineers on planning the building technologies with regard to the German standards for the preparation of the implementation documents (incl. the alternatives);
- Presentation of the efficiency of the planning solutions to the client;
- Development of the technical specifications for the technical building equipment;
- Participation in the coordination of all technical building equipment systems, as well as their compatibility with the object and structural planning, as well as other specialist disciplines;
- Communication within the project with international project teams.
- Architect (Architekten-Schwerpunkt LP 5)
- Independent work in the area of object planning, including facades and urban planning classification;
- Handling of tasks in the field of architecture (LP1-5, focus on LP 5) in cooperation and coordination with international team;
- Compliance with the company standards;
- Application of other innovative technologies in accordance with the company standards;
- High-quality and timely implementation of the assigned tasks;
- Participation in joint events (trade fairs, conferences, workshops).
- Internship in EY Foreign Desk Organization Russia
Support the business development of the FDO in Russia;
Research of potential clients and contacts;
Research background about companies, industries and regions;
Support organizing events, in setting up and preparing for client meetings;
Supporting with sales campaigns;
Create or translate articles or other texts in English or other foreign languages;
Coordinate and support the creation of marketing material;
Communication with partner organizations and support the collaboration;
Competitor analysis on Foreign Desks in Russia;
Contact list update (add new contacts, research add. Information like industry, HQ location etc.);
Process contact data in tax data base;
Collect credentials for international clients.
If you have any question, please contact prof. Natalia Guseva, the director of the programme, and send your resume.