Voting for HSE University's Best Teachers 2022 is now over.
Students submitted their assessments online via the ‘Rate your Courses’ LMS module alongside the compulsory Teaching Quality Assessments for Module 4. ICEF and HSE-NES students voted through their own systems. Each student could nominate up to two lecturers and two workshop supervisors.
HSE University graduates also can vote. As part of the annual autumn Alumni Monitoring (a link to which was sent to the class of 2021) and Doctoral Student Monitoring (for students who did their Master’s at HSE University), HSE alumni could name three teachers whose work and support impressed them the most during their studies at the university. The results of this survey were considered when analysing the results of the vote.
The Best Academic Supervisors were also named based on to the results of the Student Research Paper Competition. The research advisors of any students who were winners and took one to three places in the competition were also named Best Teachers.
Voting Results — 2022
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Foreign Languages
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Communications, Media and Design
- Faculty of Computer Science
- Faculty of Mathematics
- Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Economic Sciences
- Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Urban and Regional Development
- Higher School of Law and Administration
- MIEM HSE
- Banking Institute
- Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience
- Institute of Education
- Institute of Trade Policy
- Department of Innovation Management
- Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge
- Faculty of Geography and Geoinformation Technology
- University-Wide Course
- Open Optional Course
If you have further questions, please contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com