Third annual conference Communication, Computation, and Cognitive Processes (СССР3)
Communication, Computation, and Cognitive Processes: (CCCP-3):
Center for Cognition and Decision Making
National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
Date: September 28-29, 2016
Venue: Volgogradskiy prospekt 46b, Department of Psychology, HSE.
Directions and map.
Welcome to the CCCP-3! The meeting is the third installment of the annual seminar series hosted by The Centre for Cognition & Decision Making (http://www.hse.ru/en/cdm-centre) at the HSE School of Psychology.
You can find the details of the previous CCCP meetings here () and here (). CCCP features talks, poster presentations, lab demonstrations, and round tables focused around the research agenda of the CCDM’s individual groups and the research progress of the Centre as a whole. CCDM incorporates individual research groups covering a broad range of topics including attention and decision making, emotions, communication, action and perception (including language comprehension and production), neurodynamics, neuroimaging, computational modelling, and mathematical analysis of neurocognitive processes.
If you want to participate please register.
- Artem Belopolsky : Who is in control of our attention?
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde : Monetary validity and the visual brain.
- Klaus Linkenkaer-Hansen : The theory of critical brain dynamics.
- Misha Tsodyks : Practice makes perfect in free memory recall.
- Sylvain Baillet : Mechanisms and dynamical structure of brain rhytms: from rest to perception.
- Stefano F. Cappa : The contribution of neurodegenerative disorders to cognitive neruoscience.