Learning Management System (LMS)
Conducting educational activity of the University is impossible without new information technologies of the educational
process. The technologies allow using modern tutorials for improvement of education quality provided by the University.
The Learning Management System (LMS) is the HSE’s educational space that connects instructors with their students. Teachers upload course materials, tests and tasks via the LMS for distribution to students. Students, in return, submit their home assignments or questions to teachers.
Instructors use LMS to:
- Share training materials;
- Assess students’ knowledge with tests;
- Maintain students’ performance logs;
- Collect and store individual student or group assignments (essays, term papers, projects etc.);
- Communicate with students .
Students use LMS to:
- Study training materials;
- Perform different types of academic activities (upload assignments, term papers, pass tests);
- Communicate with teachers, study offices and other students;
- Check their grades in the electronic grade book.
Study offices use LMS to:
- Check students’ registration for courses and their performance log;
- Communicate with students and consult them;
- Publish announcements and add events.
Login - university e-mail address
For students - the number of student ID card (no dots, slashes, etc.).
For Instructors - university e-mail password.
The system will ask to change this automatic password after your first login.
In your personal LMS account, you will see courses for which you are registered.
Please check your LMS account regularly. You can also use settings of your LMS account, which will allow you to receive notifications of all changes in the LMS to your university email account.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.