Marketing MeetUp: How to Build a Successful Career in Marketing
Returning to the world of offline events was exciting, and the Marketing MeetUp held on April 15 at the Shabolovka campus met all expectations: a new format, new speakers and participants, new forms of interaction and the long-awaited emotions of face-to-face meetings.
The main topic of discussion was how to build a successful career in marketing. This was explained to the participants by:
- Anastasia Kulagina, representative of the GSB Career Centre;
- Oksana Nabok, talent development expert and managing partner of Train Your Brain agency;
- Nikita Teslenko, head of the 'Business Negotiations Club' student project, 2nd-year student;
- Iana Osman, visiting lecturer, partner and creative director of a communications agency, business columnist and audiovisual artist;
- Igor Ostritsky, Head of Business Units Football, Basketball, Hockey, Adidas CIS, Member of the Academic Council of the programme.
The moderator was Tatiana Vetrova, Academic Supervisor of the 'Marketing: Digital Technology and Marketing Communications' programme. The 1st-year students of the programme helped to organise the event.
What was discussed?
- Prospects for employment at HSE;
- The importance of building soft skills and constant development;
- Successful negotiations and artificial intelligence;
- How to find your "I" and how many of them there can be, and, most importantly, how to manage them and make time for everything;
- How to turn your hobby into a job and keep on loving it.
Participants were able to ask questions and discuss topics of concern in an informal format, both with the speakers and with other guests. Participants had to register for the event in advance and the seating was limited in compliance with precaution regulations.
Launching new formats is always intriguing and we hope that Marketing MeetUp will become a traditional event, bringing together interesting and talented participants!