- Adviser:Vice Rectors' and Directors' Support Unit
- Irina Maltseva has been at HSE University since 1999.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Economics and National Economy Management
Degree in Foreign languages: French, English, Italian
Maurice Thorez Moscow State Institute of Foreign Languages
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Article Мальцева И. В. Программа «Master in European Business»: опыт международного сотрудничества // Бизнес-образование. 2013. № 1(33). С. 79-83.
- Article Мальцева И. В., Ефремов С. В. Франко-российские дискуссии в «Вышке» (по итогам франко-российской научно-практической конференции НИУ ВШЭ в октябре 2010г.) // Вопросы экономики. 2011. № 4. С. 156-160.
- Article Мальцева И. В., Ефремов С. В. Франко-российское партнёрство в области инновационного развития: предварительные итоги года Франции в России // Вопросы экономики. 2011. № 2. С. 152-157.
- Article Мальцева И. В., Ефремов С. В. Инновации в образовании: международный аспект // Бизнес-образование. 2010. № 2 (29)
- Article Мальцева И. В. Бизнес и образование: формы взаимодействия // Бизнес-образование. 2009. № 1(26). С. 88-91.
- Book Мальцева И. В. Стратегии выживания предприятий на примере промышленных династий Франции. Французский язык для экономических специальностей. М. : Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ, 2007.
- Article Мальцева И. В. Международные образовательные проекты как способ интеграции России в общеевропейское образовательное пространство // Бизнес-образование. 2006. № 1
PhD, associate professor, holder of the Order of Academic Palms of the French Republic
2011-till now: Director of International Institute of Administration and Business
2005-till now: Director of the Centre for cooperation with France, Canada and French-speaking countries of Europe
2000-2004: Deputy Vice-Rector for international relations
1999-2000: Head of the Department of cooperation with French universities
1999-till now: teacher in business French, author of the manual “Survival strategies of French industrial dynasties” (Les stratégies de survie des dynasties industrielles françaises); author of the course “Business administration in France”
- 1983 - University of Paris-Dauphine 9, France, "Graduate School of Translators"
- 1998 - Center for Applied Linguistics at Besancon, France, specialization " Professional French"
- 2000 - Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris – training course in business-administration, use of telecommunication and information technologies in education
- 2004 - National school of administration (ENA, Paris, France) – training course in human resources and management in the public sector
- 2007 - National school of administration (ENA, Paris, France) – training course in international relations and project management
- High level of self-respect and of respect of the team
- Ability to work in team with seniors and juniors
- Extended team-management skills to ensure team’s polyvalence for performing cross-functional activities
- Innovative outlook on international projects
- Broad knowledge in organizational development
- Ability to manage a heavy workload
- Extended presentation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Charismatic and emphatic
In April, the Teach for HSE Project hosted an online seminar, ‘International Virtual Exchange in Your Classroom: No Visa Needed’. Seminar participants discussed the 2020-2021 Russian-Japanese Student International Research Programme, ‘Northeast Asia since 2012: Political and Economic Analysis’, which was held jointly by the School of International Regional Studies of the HSE Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs and the Institute for Asian Studies and Regional Collaboration of Akita International University (Japan).
HSE has hosted its graduation ceremony for students of the international programme French (European) Economic Law, which the university carries out in conjunction with long-time HSE partner Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne. HSE Vice Rector Sergey Roshchin gave out the diplomas, as did Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne leadership, a first in the programme’s history.
We continue talking about universities that are alongside HSE in the 51–100 group in various subject areas in the QS ranking. Today we have economists speaking about their ‘neighbours in the ranking’.
Lead analyst at the HSE’s Institute of Social Policy Lidia Prokofieva and HSE Professor at the Faculty of Physics Alexei Starobinsky have been honored by the French government for their contribution to science and education.
To start the new academic year teachers, students, graduates and big company representatives gathered at the HSE’s International Institute of Administration and Business (IIAB) to review the first year of study and to discuss ways of developing their courses.
French and Russian companies are becoming partners of the MEB programme, run by the HSE International Institute of Administration and Business (IIAB) and ESCP Europe. The programme was launched officially on September 9, 2013 in Moscow.
On March 13th, as part of the visit of a delegation from the School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences (France) (Ecole des autes études en sciences sociales, EHESS) to the HSE, a cooperation agreement was signed between the two universities.