- Manager:центр рекрутинга иностранных студентов
- Alina Ageeva has been at HSE since 2014.
- Promotion of Russian- and English-taught full-degree and short-term programmes to international applicants;
- Conducting country-based projects, organizing country visits for promotion purposes (olympiads, testings, etc.);
- Work with embassies and consulates based in Russia and with Rossotrudnichestvo main office in Moscow and representative offices abroad;
- Advising faculties, managers, and leadership of educational programmes on questions of promotion to international students, recruiting activities, and admissions requirements;
- Preparing presentations about education opportunities for international students at HSE to be delivered at conferences, schools, and universities in Russia and abroad;
- Preparing information materials (memos, manuals) for international applicants, carried out jointly with other HSE departments;
- Writing press releases and news about recruiting activities abroad;
- Preparing analytical reports (both in Russian and English).
On June 19 the Higher School of Economics signed a cooperation agreement with Hitotsubashi University in Japan. The agreement covers mutual visits for lecturers and researchers, student exchange programmes, as well as joint research projects, academic events, and publications.
From November 22 through December 1, 2016, a HSE delegation visited Vietnam to deliver HSE International Olympiad competitions for the first time in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.