- Manager:International Admissions Office / International Student Recruitment Centre
- Alina Ageeva has been at HSE since 2014.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
April 2019: Digital marketing strategy by National Research University Higher School of Economics on Coursera. Certificate earned at Sunday, April 21, 2019;
June 2018: Workshop in English "Writing a Winning Grant Proposal", HSE Centre for Academic Writing;
May 2018: Workshop on creativity "Think creatively", HSE School of Integrated Communications;
April 2018: Business program of Moscow International Education Salon (MIEF-2018) "New ecosystem for education", certificate;
February - May 2018: General English Pre-Advanced course, HSE University certificate.
- Promotion of Russian- and English-taught full-degree and short-term programmes to international applicants;
- Conducting country-based projects, organizing country visits for promotion purposes (olympiads, testings, etc.);
- Work with embassies and consulates based in Russia and with Rossotrudnichestvo main office in Moscow and representative offices abroad;
- Advising faculties, managers, and leadership of educational programmes on questions of promotion to international students, recruiting activities, and admissions requirements;
- Preparing presentations about education opportunities for international students at HSE to be delivered at conferences, schools, and universities in Russia and abroad;
- Preparing information materials (memos, manuals) for international applicants, carried out jointly with other HSE departments;
- Writing press releases and news about recruiting activities abroad;
- Preparing analytical reports (both in Russian and English).
The Higher School of Economics participated in Arabia Expo 2019 with the aim of spreading the word about professional and higher education in Russia.
Results of the HSE International Competitions are published.
On July 2 — 3, HSE University hosted a delegation from the National Economics University (Hanoi, Vietnam) in Moscow and St. Petersburg. HSE and NEU signed a cooperation agreement, which covers a range of areas, including the development of academic exchange programmes for students and staff, joint research projects, as well as joint cultural and recruiting events.
On June 19 the Higher School of Economics signed a cooperation agreement with Hitotsubashi University in Japan. The agreement covers mutual visits for lecturers and researchers, student exchange programmes, as well as joint research projects, academic events, and publications.
From November 22 through December 1, 2016, a HSE delegation visited Vietnam to deliver HSE International Olympiad competitions for the first time in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.