- Manager:International Admissions
- Alina Ageeva has been at HSE since 2014.
- Work with international applicants and their parents, including consultations in-person, over the phone, and via email
- Promotion of Russian- and English-taught full-degree and short-term programs to international applicants
- Advising faculties, managers, and leadership of educational programs on questions of promotion to international students, recruiting activities, and admissions requirements
- Processing of all student application materials, including data entry in the Russian Ministry of Education and Science system
- Providing full support to international students on various issues and assisting departments in attracting international students
- Preparing presentations about education opportunities for international students at HSE to be delivered at conferences, schools, and universities
- Preparing information materials (memos, manuals) for international applicants, carried out jointly with other HSE departments
- Conducting country-based projects, organizing country visits for promotion purposes
- Work with embassies and consulates based in Russia and with Rossotrudnichestvo representative offices abroad
- Writing news about recruiting activities
- Preparing analytics reports
On June 19 the Higher School of Economics signed a cooperation agreement with Hitotsubashi University in Japan. The agreement covers mutual visits for lecturers and researchers, student exchange programmes, as well as joint research projects, academic events, and publications.
From November 22 through December 1, 2016, a HSE delegation visited Vietnam to deliver HSE International Olympiad competitions for the first time in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.