- Deputy Head:International Laboratory for Mirror Symmetry and Automorphic Forms
- Leading Research Fellow, Professor:Faculty of Mathematics
- Vadim Vologodsky has been at HSE since 2015.
Education and Degrees
PhD in Mathematics
Thesis Title: Hodge structure on the fundamental group and its application to p-adic integration
Degree in Mathematics
Higher College of Mathematics, Independent University of Moscow
Awards and Accomplishments
Student Term / Thesis Papers
A. Kanaev «Cohomology of Log Schemes». Faculty of Mathematics, 2017
S. Molokov «Quantization in Characteristic p». Faculty of Mathematics, 2017
G. Shuklin «Etale Descent for Artin Motives and the Derived Mackey Functors». Faculty of Mathematics, 2018
- Article Petrov A., Vaintrob D., Vologodsky V. The Gauss–Manin connection on the periodic cyclic homology // Selecta Mathematica, New Series. 2018. Vol. 24. No. 1. P. 531-561. doi
- Preprint Vologodsky V., Walcher J., Schwarz A. Integrality of Framing and Geometric Origin of 2-functions / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2017. No. 1702.07135.
- Preprint Vologodsky V., Petrov A., Vaintrob D. The Gauss-Manin connection on the periodic cyclic homology / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2017.
- Preprint Vologodsky V. Triangulated endofunctors of the derived category of coherent sheaves which do not admit DG liftings / Cornell University. Series math "arxiv.org". 2016. No. 1604.08662.
- Article Vologodsky V., Schwartz A., Walcher J. Framing the Di-Logarithm (over Z) // Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics. 2015. Vol. 90. P. 113-128.
- Article Vologodsky V., Finkelberg M. V., Bezrukavnikov R. Wreath Macdonald polynomials and categorical McKay correspondence // Cambridge Journal of Mathematics. 2014. Vol. 2. No. 2. P. 163-190. (in press)
- Article Vologodsky V., Stewart A. On the centre of the ring of differential operators on a smooth variety over Z/p^nZ // Compositio Mathematica. 2013. Vol. 149. P. 63-80.
- Article Vologodsky V. Some applications of weight structures of Bondarko // International Mathematics Research Notices. 2013. Vol. 2013. No. 2. P. 291-327. doi
- Article Vologodsky V. Hodge realizations of 1-motives and the derived Albanese // K-Theory. 2012. Vol. 10. No. 2. P. 371-412. doi
- Article Vologodsky V., Stewart A. Motivic integral of K3 surfaces over a non-archimedean field // Advances in Mathematics. 2011. Vol. 228. No. 5. P. 2688-2730. doi
- Periods in Number Theory, Algebraic Geometry and Physics (Бонн). Presentation: Canonical coordinates
- Periods in Number Theory, Algebraic Geometry and Physics (Бонн). Presentation: Prismatic site (after Bhatt-Schotze)
- Коллоквиум "Москва-Пиза" (Москва). Presentation: Finite subgroups of algebraic groups and the group of birational automorphisms of a surface
- 2017Workshop on Birational Geometry (Москва). Presentation: Non-commutative crystalline cohomology
- Однодневная конференция, посвященная памяти В. А. Воеводского (Москва). Presentation: On the topological cyclic homology of DG algebras in characteristic p
- 2013Recent ad- vances in Hodge theory: period domains, algebraic cycles, and arithmetic. Presentation: Non-commutative local monodromy theorem
After Turning Down Offers in New York and Berlin, Chinese Student Pursues Mathematics Training at HSE
For DaoDao Yang, a native of Dali, China, choosing a programme in mathematics came down to the decision of where he felt most challenged and most comfortable. This ultimately meant turning down offers at New York University and the Berlin Mathematical School to accept an offer from the Master’s programme at the Higher School of Economics. In an extensive interview with the HSE news service, Dao Dao recently spoke about what led him to choose HSE for his postgraduate study; his impressions of the programme, its professors and his fellow students; and his future plans.
Nicholas Howell is a PhD student at University of Oregon. He came to HSE Faculty of Mathematics on the invitation of his research advisor Vadim Vologodsky to do research during two months. In his interview Nick talks about his time in Moscow.