- Research Fellow:Faculty of Mathematics
- Mikhail Alfimov has been at HSE since 2016.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Master in Applied mathematics and physics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, DGAP
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Article M.N. Alfimov, Tarnopolsky G. Parafermionic Liuoville field theory and instantons on ALE spaces // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2012. Vol. 2012. No. 02. P. 36-56. doi (in print)
- Article M.N. Alfimov, Belavin A., Tarnopolsky G. Coset conformal field theory and instanton counting on C^2/Z_p // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2013. Vol. 08. No. 2013. P. 134-160. doi (in print)
- Article M.N. Alfimov, Litvinov A. V. On spectrum of ILW hierarchy in conformal field theory II: coset CFT's // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2015. Vol. 2015. No. 02. P. 150-162. doi (in print)
- Article Litvinov A., Alfimov M. On spectrum of ILW hierarchy in conformal field theory II: coset CFT’s // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2015. Vol. 1502. P. 150. doi
- Twelfth Workshop on Non-perturbative Quantum Chromodynamics (Париж). Presentation: QCD Pomeron with nonzero conformal spin from AdS/CFT Quantum Spectral Curve
1. April 2013 - April 2016
Institut de Physique Théorique CEA Saclay
Scientific supervisors: Prof. V.A. Kazakov (ENS) and Prof. G.P. Korchemsky (IPhT)
Every year, HSE hires post-doctoral researchers from all over the world. And in 2017-18, more than 30 of them started work at laboratories and research centres in a large range of fields and specializations. The HSE Lookis pleased to introduce this year’s international researchers, so that you can learn more about your colleagues and find out about opportunities for potential collaboration.