- Alexey Ioselevich has been at HSE University since 2016.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
- 2011Associate Professor
Doctor of Sciences*
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Dynamics and Strength of Machines
Leningrad Polytechnic Institute
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Article A.S.Ioselevich, Peshcherenko N. Non-Born effects in scattering of electrons in a conducting tube with a low concentration of impurities // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2019. Vol. 99. No. 3. P. 035414-1-035414-15. doi
- Article Ioselevich A., Peshcherenko N. Assymmetric features in the resistivity of clean quasi-one-dimensional systems: Fano resonances or non-Born effects? // JETP Letters. 2018. Vol. 108. No. 12. P. 825-826.
- Article A.S.Ioselevich, Sivak V. Cotunneling and polaronic effect in granular systems // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2017. Vol. 95. P. 214205-1-214205-18. doi
- Article Ioselevich A., Sivak V. Charge transfer mechanism in nonstationary granular systems // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2015. Vol. 92. P. 224203-1-224203-16. doi
- Article Ioselevich A. Oscillations of magnetoresistance in a clean hollow cylinder with fluctuating radius // JETP Letters. 2015. Vol. 101. No. 5. P. 358-363. doi
- Article Feigelman M., Ioselevich A. Coulomb blockade for tunneling through a long island // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2014. Vol. 90. P. 115108. doi
Editorial board membership
2001: Member of the Editorial Board, Письма в журнал экспериментальной и теоретической физики (JETP Letters).
Students at HSE will be able to enroll in undergraduate and Master’s programmes in Physics, starting in 2017. Furthermore, including those working on doctorates, students will also be able to carry out research not only at HSE laboratories, but also several leading institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), which are launching joint departments with our new faculty.