- Директор по работе с талантами за рубежом
- Director :International Admissions Office
- Alexander Deev has been at HSE University since 2017.
- Entering new educational markets;
- International promotion of HSE University’s programmes;
- Attracting international students to fee-paying programmes at the University;
- Organizing international admissions to degree programmes (Bachelor’s and Master’s);
- Developing the mechanisms and tools for promoting HSE University in countries with potential in terms of recruiting talented students to undergraduate, graduate and other programmes offered by the University;
- Developing strategies for international student recruitment;
- Coordinating and ensuring support in the implementation of HSE University’s educational projects, as well as intellectual and research competitions aimed at identifying and attracting talented youth from different countries for possible studies at the University;
- Coordinating the operations of the University’s regional campuses in terms of attracting international students and their admissions to respective programmes;
- Organizing activities related to the recognition of degrees received in other countries on the part of HSE students and staff members;
- Ensuring the adaptation of international students at HSE University, through volunteerism and other forms of activities, including the University’s collaboration with the HSE Association of International Students and Graduates;
- Maintaining relations with Russian and international organizations, educational institutions and businesses, which are keen to support HSE University’s initiatives and competitions in education, including events organized abroad.
Master's in Software Engineering
South Ural State University
Degree in Mathemaics, Information Science
Chelyabinsk State Teacher Training University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Internationalization of Higher Education in XXI century (2017)
Strategic managment (2016-2017)
The Presidential program on training managers for national economy of the Russian Federation
Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical Universuty
Deputy Head of International Relations Office at NUST "MISIS" (2017)
Director of Project Management Office at South Ural State University (2016)
Head of International affairs division at South Ural State University (2011-2016)
Registration is now open for the international Study Tour Experience, which gives foreign master’s applicants an opportunity to spend two weeks living as HSE University students and choose a master’s programme for further study. The Study Tour Experience will take place from November 14–28 and is available both online and in-person. Russian- and English-taught tracks are available. Participants are selected based on motivation letters.
The HSE International Olympiad (HSE INTO) is one of HSE University’s largest international projects. Winners of the competition can receive full tuition wavers for their studies and study at HSE University for free. The registration deadline is September 30.
International students are welcome to submit their applications to HSE University via the convenient online application platform. Personal consultations with the Admissions Office are available to help applicants make the right choice and prepare all the necessary documents. There is a wide range of degree programmes to choose from, including English and Russian-taught programmes as well as online and in-person degree options offered by all four HSE University campuses.
The online project 'Inspired by Your Bright Future: HSE Business Talk' was created for participants from all over the world as a platform for public discussions. From the end of November till the end of May, industry experts and HSE professors held twelve webinars to discuss different areas, from logistics and marketing, business in China and Arabic countries, climate change, to entrepreneurship, finance, and new technologies. The project brought together more than 3,000 participants from over 115 countries.
If you are an international applicant, you still have time to apply for scholarships from HSE University. The full-tuition scholarships are awarded annually in May. This year, the Scholarship Committee will meet for the last time on May 27, 2021 to determine who receives full and partial scholarships.
HSE University launches a new project for everyone involved in creating or running their own business
Should you be interested in public discussions with industry experts about business, entrepreneurship, investments and new technologies, then this is a project for you!
From Europe and America to Africa and Australia: International Admissions 2020 Attract Applicants from around the World
Every October, HSE University sums up the results of that year’s international student admissions campaign. This year, due to the pandemic, the University quickly reorganized admissions procedures and began holding all events and consultations remotely. In total, 9,324 students from 156 countries applied to undergraduate and graduate programmes at HSE University. For the 2020/2021 year, HSE welcomed 2,214 students from all over the world to its campuses. This is an 11% increase in international enrollments from last year.
The English Preparatory Programme in Economics is designed to prepare students for degree-level study in the field of Economics at the International College of Economics and Finance, as well as other HSE University schools. Alexander Deev, HSE Director of International Admissions, spoke with the HSE News Service about the admissions requirements and the study trajectories of the course.
On July 18, graduates of HSE’s International Preparatory Programmes had much to celebrate. For many, the day not only marked the last day of a rigorous programme, but the beginning of their next step in their education journey: enrolling in bachelor’s and master’s programmes at HSE University. Students and their instructors celebrated the occasion with a festive graduation party that included awards, poster presentations, cake for all, and even a Russian folk music performance.
The Higher School of Economics participated in Arabia Expo 2019 with the aim of spreading the word about professional and higher education in Russia.
On July 2 — 3, HSE University hosted a delegation from the National Economics University (Hanoi, Vietnam) in Moscow and St. Petersburg. HSE and NEU signed a cooperation agreement, which covers a range of areas, including the development of academic exchange programmes for students and staff, joint research projects, as well as joint cultural and recruiting events.