- Manager:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School / Samsung-HSE Laboratory
- Manager:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School / Centre of Deep Learning and Bayesian Methods
- Ekaterina Volzhenina has been at HSE University since 2017.
- Communication with administrative units
- Assistance to employees of the Centre
- Preparation of reporting and information materials of the Centre
- Organization of scientific events
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in History
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Lomonosov Moscow State University, "Interpreter in the sphere of professional communication"
- Manager of the Centre of Deep Learning and Bayesian Methods and Samsung-HSE Laboratory based on the Faculty of Computer Science at National Research University Higher School of Economics (November 2017 – present)
- History and social studies Teacher at the “Miguel Hernandez School # 2123” (September 2015 – October 2017)
- Leading specialist of the Scientific projects group, Russian State Archive of Literature and Arts (August – December 2012)
- Genealogist, research centre “Rare Element” (December 2012– March 2015)
- Genealogist, “International Centre of Genealogy” (November, 2011 – August 2012)