Viktoria K. Antonova
- Viktoria K. Antonova has been at HSE since 2010.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
PhD in Sociological Sciences
University of Essex
Doctor of Sciences* in Management Sociology
Saratov State Technical University
- 2000Associate Professor
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Social Structure, Social Institutes and Processes
Saratov State Technical University
Saratov Chernyshevsky State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
V. Remezkova «City's Global Appeal: Conceptualization and Empirical Interpretation (Moscow case)». Faculty of Sociology, 2014
E. Turovskaia «Patterns of Cohesion in Intergenerational Community Centers (on the Example of Neighboring Centers of Moscow)». Faculty of Social Sciences, 2018
V. Ponomareva «Socio-cultural Adaptation of Young Russians in Japan». Faculty of Social Sciences, 2018
K. Garnaga «Balancing Public and Commercial Interests on a Shopping Street. The Case of Myasnitskaya Street». Vysokovsky Graduate School of Urbanism, 2017
A. Smirnova «Opposition to State Strategy of Health Care Optimization: the Mechanism of Social Mobilization». Faculty of Social Sciences, 2017
V. Gutkovich «The Resolution of Urban Conflicts Related to Redevelopment in a Big Russian City (The Case of Samara)». Vysokovsky Graduate School of Urbanism, 2017
I. Klishina «Municipal and Mobile Navigation Systems in the City: Trends of Use and Options for Interaction». Vysokovsky Graduate School of Urbanism, 2017
E. Akhrameeva «Institutionalization of Informal Practices in Hospitality: Couchsurfing Community Case». Faculty of Social Sciences, 2016
- Contemporary Russian Society (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Eng
- Policy of multiculturalism (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; programme "Sociology of Public and Business Sphere"; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Project Proposal (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; programme "Sociology"; 4 year, 3 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Sociology of the Public Sphere and Social Communications" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; programme "Sociology of Public and Business Sphere"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Sociological Theory (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; programme "Sociology"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Chapter Parinov S., Antonova V. K. Global Scholarly Collaboration: from Traditional Citation Practice to Direct Communication, in: ELPUB 2018. Toronto, Canada: ELPUB, 2018. doi P. 1-15. doi
- Article Antonova V. K. Developing an inclusive culture of public social services in Russia: Rhetoric, policies and practices // International Social Work. 2014. Vol. 57. No. 5. P. 497-510. doi
- Chapter Antonova V. K. Intercultural Competences and Concepts of Multiculturalism in Russia and in the United Kingdom, in: Russian Sociology in Turbulent Times. M. : Russian Society of Sociologysts, 2011. Ch. 1. P. 17-26.
- Article Antonova V. K. Women in Public Service in the Russian Federation: Equal Capability and Unequal Opportunity // Review of Public Personnel Administration. 2001. Vol. 22. No. 3. P. 216-232.