- Head:Institute for Public Administration and Governance / Department of Advanced Studies
- Senior Lecturer:Faculty of Social Sciences / School of Politics and Governance / Department of Theory and Practice of Public Administration
- Lyaila Sinyatullina has been at HSE University since 2006.
- Research Seminar (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 2 year, 2, 3 module)Rus
- Scientific Research Seminar "Governace and Regulation" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
More than 40% of Russian citizens consider changing their place of residence due to environmental problems. This was a statistic cited by Lyaila Sinyatullina, Head of the Department of Advanced Studies at HSE University’s Institute for Public Administration and Governance, at a roundtable dedicated to an environmental information bill that will be reviewed by the Russian State Duma.
Setting the environment levy was one of the main innovations in state regulation of waste disposal, introduced by Federal Law No. 458 of 29 December 2014. At the request of the Russian Ministry of Natural Resources, NRU HSE experts are working on the economic substantiation of the rates of the environmental levy for all groups of goods and products, waste from the use of which is subject to recycling.