Vadim Valerievich Podbelskiy
- Tenured Professor
- Vadim Valerievich Podbelskiy has been at HSE University since 2006.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
Doctor of Sciences*
- 1978Associate Professor
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Moscow Institute of Physics and Engineering
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
Awards and Accomplishments
Student Term / Thesis Papers
E. Nanivskaia, Program for Visual Analysis of Structural Characteristics of Crystalline Objects. Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
R. Baigildin, Program of MRI Images Processing for the Cancer Detection. Faculty of Computer Science, 2018
N. Chuikin, 3D Vsualization for Crystal Lattices with Different Crystallographic Groups. Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
D. Mordovin, Program for feature selection by precedents using GLMNET algorithm. School of Software Engineering, 2014
N. Chuikin, Program for Calculating the Compounds of Complex Compositions Using Structural Data. Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
- Article Kuz’micheva G. M., Kaurova I. A., Rybakov V. B., Podbelskiy V. V. Crystallochemical Design of Huntite-Family Compounds // Crystals. 2019. Vol. 9. No. 2. P. 1-49. doi
- Chapter Kuz’micheva G. M., Kaurova I. A., Rybakov V. B., Podbelskiy V. V. Crystallochemical Design of Huntite-Family Compounds, in: Crystal Growth of Multifunctional Borates and Related Materials. Beijing, Barcelona, Beograd, Basel, Wuhan : MDPI, 2019. P. 58-106. doi
- Article Obolenskaya L., Gaynanova A., Kravchenko G., Kuz’micheva G., Savinkina E., Domoroshchina E., Tsybinsky A., Podbelskiy V. V. Nanocomposites Based on Silicon Dioxide of Different Nature with Functional Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles // Nanotechnologies in Russia. 2016. Vol. 11. No. 1-2. P. 41-56. doi
- Article Chihacheva I., Timaeva O., Kuz’micheva G., Dorohov A., Lobanova N., Amarantov S., Podbelskiy V. V., Serousov V., Sadovskaya N. Specific physical and chemical properties of two modifications of poly(N-vinylcaprolcatam) // Crystallography reports. 2016. Vol. 61. No. 3. P. 421-427. doi
- Article Serkhacheva N. S., Gainanova, A. A., Kuz’micheva G. M., Podbelskiy V. V., Sadovskaya N. V., Zybinskiy A. M., Domoroshchina E. N., Dorokhov A. V., Chernyshev V. V., Prokopov N. I., Gerval’d A. Y. Composites Based on Polystyrene Microspheres with Nano-Scaled Titanium Dioxide // International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization. 2015. Vol. 20. No. 8. P. 743-753.
- Article Obolenskaya L., Zaporozhets M., Kuzmicheva G., Savinkina E., Podbelskiy V. V., Amarantov S., Sadovskaya N., Prokudina N., Avilov A., Nikolajchik V. Effect of methylene blue modification on the structural, morphological, and photocatalytic properties of nanosized η-TiO2 // Crystallography reports. 2015. Vol. 60. No. 3. P. 406-417.
- Chapter Maksimenkova O. V., Podbelskiy V. V. On practice of using open data in construction of training and assessment tasks for programming courses, in: 10th International Conference on Computer Science & Education (ICCSE). Cambridge : IEEE, 2015. P. 233-236. doi
- Article Vasilyeva I., Kuz’micheva G., Pochtar A., Gainanova A., Timaeva O., Dorokhov A. V., Podbelskiy V. V. On the nature of the phase "ɳ-TiO2" // New Journal of Chemistry. 2015. No. 40. P. 151-161.
- Article Kuzmicheva G., Savinkina E., Obolenskaya L., Zubavichus Y., Murzin V., Podbelskiy V. V., Sadovskaya N. Synthesis of Mn-sensitized TiO 2 nanoparticles: influence of sequence of reagents on phase composition and photocatalytic activity // Journal of Nanoparticle Research. 2015. Vol. 17. No. 10. P. 1-12.
- Article Kiselyova N. N., Stolyarenko A., Ryazanov V., Sen'ko A., Dokukin A., Podbelskiy V. V. A system for computer-assisted design of inorganic compounds based on computer training // Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis. 2011. Vol. 21. No. 1. P. 88-94.
- Chapter Maksimenkova O.V., Podbelskiy V.V. Educational tests in “Programming” academic subject development, in: SYCRoSE. Proceeding of the Spring/Summer Young Researcher’s Colloquium on Software Engineering. , 2011.
- Article Litmanovich A. D., Kudryavtsev Y. V., Podbelskiy V. V. Lateral ordering during self-organization of statistical multiblock copolymers // Polymer Science - Series A. 2011. Vol. 53. No. 10. P. 993-1001.
- Article Podbelskiy V. V., Курганов В., Соколов О., Земцов В., Ivanova L., Гранаткина Ю., Петрова Л., Скипидаров С. Materials Based on Bismuth and Antimony Chalcogenides for Thermoelectric Cooler Stages // Inorganic Materials. 2011. Vol. 47. No. 5. P. 459-464. doi
- Article Stolyarenko A., Ryazanov V., Kiselyova N., Podbelskiy V. V. Computer-Aided Design of New Inorganic Compounds with Composition ABX2 (X = S, Se, Te) // Inorganic Materials. 2010. Vol. 1. No. 1. P. 9-16.
- Article Litmanovich A. D., Kudryavtsev Y. V., Podbelskiy V. V. On the Ordering of Statistical Multiblock Copolymers // Macromolecular Theory and Simulations. 2010. Vol. 19. No. 5. P. 269-277. doi
On June 22, several HSE lecturers and staff members were awarded the status of Tenured Professor at a meeting of HSE Academic Council. Sixteen HSE staff members became Distinguished Professors at the Higher School of Economics for the first time.
At an Academic Council meeting on February 26, four HSE staff members were given awards for their outstanding achievements and contributions to their departments and to the university as a whole.