- Associate Professor:HSE Campus in Nizhny Novgorod / Faculty of Economics / Department of Mathematical Economics
- Programme Academic Supervisor:Economics
- Liudmila Leonova has been at HSE since 2008.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Higher School of Economics
Higher School of Economics
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Lecturers" (2009-2011)
Student Term / Thesis Papers
L. Shenshina «Factors of Life Satisfaction in Old Age». Faculty of Economics, 2018
E. Karaseva «Informal Employment: the Choice of a Low-Educated Population?». Faculty of Economics, 2018
T. Karazanova «The Connection between Economic Freedom and Life-satisfaction : Cross-country Analysis». Faculty of Economics, 2017
O. Selezneva «Informal Employment in Russian Labor Market: the Spread of the Scale, Dynamics, International Comparisons». Faculty of Economics, 2017
G. Alyautdinova «Employment and Wages of Youth». Faculty of Economics, 2017
I. Shatalova «Research of the Informal Employment in the Russian Labour Market». Faculty of Economics, 2016
O. Turchkova «The Public-Private Wage Gap in Russia and in Europe». Faculty of Economics, 2016
M. Spiridonova «Public-private wage gap». Faculty of Economics, 2014
R. Antonov «Youth Employment Determinants on the Russian Labor Market: an Empirical Analysis». Faculty of Economics, 2018
A. Chernyshov «Labour Productivity Determinants». Faculty of Economics, 2018
A. Zimin «Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Domestic Labor Market». Faculty of Economics, 2018
A. Vodopianova «Empirical Analysis of Investments on the Fine art Market». Faculty of Economics, 2017
N. Sizov «The Spread of Information Technologies on the Example of the Market of Internet Services: Valuation of Factors». Faculty of Economics, 2016
- Empirical Industrial Organization (Master’s programme; Faculty of Economics; programme "Economics"; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Introductory Econometrics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economics; programme "Economics"; 3 year, 2-4 module)Rus
- Personal and Social Safety (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economics; programme "Economics")Rus
- Research seminar "Using of Modern Economic Models and Methods for Decision-Making Supporting" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Economics; programme "Economics"; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
- Preprint Leonova L., Krekhovets E. SOCIAL TIES OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: EVIDENCE FROM A LONGITUDINAL SURVEY IN RUSSIA / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series EDU "Education". 2016. No. 33.
- Chapter Leonova L. Interactions between job satisfaction and employment sector in Russia, in: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference for Doctoral Students and Young Researchers EDAMBA 2012. Bratislava : Publishing House EKONOM, 2012. P. 699-710.
- Chapter Aistov A., Leonova L. Life satisfaction and informal employment, in: EBES 2011 CONFERENCE-ZAGREB PROGRAM AND ABSTARCT BOOK / Сост.: E. Demir. Istanbul : Sazak Ofset, 2011. P. 69-70.