- Director:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / Office of Degree Programmes / Центр международных аккредитаций и сетевых программ
- Lecturer, Doctoral Student:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / Department of Management
- Junior Research Fellow:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / International Laboratory of Intangible-driven Economy
- Olga Okulova has been at HSE University since 2013.
- International Quality Assurance projects including international accreditations for HSE St.Petersburg (EPAS, EQUIS, AACSB etc.)
- coordination and support of the international double degree programmes initiatives
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2021 HERSS Summer School “Making Theory Work” (Leibniz Center for Science and Society, 6-10 September)
2020 HSE Academic Writing Centre “Targeting Your Writing to the Journal Requirements: Preparatory Stage»
2016 Erasmus+ Professional Services Training at King's College London (London, UK)
2016 XXL EPAS Accreditation Seminar EFMD (Brussels, Belgium)
2013 Russian-Finnish Intergovernmental Seminar on International Cooperation (Helsinki, Finland)
2013 EFMD Conference for International, External and Corporate Relations, PR, Marketing, Communication and Alumni Professionals (Hong Kong SAR);
2012 Prague International Week. Professional Training for International Officers at the University of Economics (Prague, Czech Republic)
2011 EPAS/EQUIS Accreditation Seminar. European School for Management and Technology, European Fund for Management Development (Berlin, Germany)
2011 “International Accreditations for Academic Programmes”, Graduate School of Management, St.Petersburg State University (St.Petersburg, Russia)
2009-2010 alumna of Theodor Heuss Kolleg (Robert Bosch Foundation, Germany)
2009-2010 exchange student at Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic)
2011 Advisory Seminar. Embedding Corporate Connections into Business School Activities. An Accreditation Perspective. European Fund for Management Development (Brussels, Belgium);
3rd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Effects of International Accreditations on Performance of Business Schools
Academic Supervisor: Shakina, Elena
- Article Okulova O., Shakina E. Is there value in international accreditation beyond quality? An empirical analysis of the AACSB accredited schools // Higher Education Quarterly. 2021. P. 1-14. doi
- Article Чичерина Н. В., Васильева Ю. С., Окулова О. И. Международные аккредитации как инструмент развития вовлеченности научно-педагогических работников // Университетское управление: практика и анализ. 2019. Т. 23. № 1-2. С. 47-59. doi
- 2021EURAM Early Career Colloquium 2021 (Iasi). Presentation: Is There Value in International Accreditation Beyond Quality? An Empirical Analysis of the AACSB Accredited Schools
- EURAM 2021 Annual Conference. Presentation: Collaboration patterns in top business schools: evidence from the Financial Times journals list
- HERSS Summer School “Making Theory Work” (Лейбниц). Presentation: Evolution of research collaboration of AACSB member business schools
- 2020Analytics for Management and Economics Conference 2020 (Санкт-Петербург). Presentation: Is There a Value of an International Accreditation Beyond Quality? An Empirical Analysis of the AACSB Accredited Schools
- 2013BRIDGE – Best Practices in EU-Russia University Collaboration (Лаппеэнранта). Presentation: Best Practices in EU-Russia Double Degree Programs: GSEM UrFU Case
2015 - to the present date. Director of the Centre for International Education HSE St.Petersburg
2013-2015 Director of the Centre for International Cooperation HSE St.Petersburg
2010-2013 Head of the Centre for International Cooperation (Graduate School of Economics and Management, Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg)
2008-2010 - Dean Assistant (Faculty of Economics, Ural State University, Yekaterinburg)
Elena Veretennik and Olga Okulova presented the results of the study "Evolution of research collaboration for better performance: experimental study of AACSB member business schools"
Call for Applications for the development and delivery of joint online courses with international partner universities completed at HSE University — St. Petersburg at the end of December. Now students of five educational programmes can take courses developed by lecturers from HSE and partner universities. Students of partner universities will take the courses along with students of HSE University — St. Petersburg.
International accreditations have become a key marker that attests to the quality of teaching and the sustainable development of universities and business schools. Olga Okulova, Head of the Centre for International Accreditations and Network Programmes at HSE University – St Petersburg, discusses why excellent academic standing is crucial for students, teachers and universities.
Accreditation for a period of three years was awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), one of the world's largest professional associations in the field of business and management. ‘Finance’ is the first Master's programme in Russia that received such accreditation.
HSE in St. Petersburg is often warmly referred to as a ‘big family’, so it’s nice that this family is particularly multinational. Students from 40 countries currently study at HSE St. Petersburg, and have the opportunity not only to gain new knowledge and valuable skills in intercultural communication, but also to make friends from all over the world.
From September 15 to 18, 2015, a delegation from HSE took part in The Annual EAIE Conference for the second time. This year international experts in higher education gathered in Glasgow.
Olga Okulova, Director of the International Office at the HSE in St. Petersburg, spoke with the HSE news service about the university’s student exchange programme, as well as about the HSE’s partners, international projects and the future plans of the International Office.