- Director:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / HSE St. Petersburg International Office / Centre of International Education
- Olga Okulova has been at HSE since 2013.
- Coordination and support of international student mobility and selection procedures at HSE-St.Petersburg
- Support of Erasmus+, FIRST and other international mobility programmes;
- Guidance for international students;
- Coordination and support of HSE St.Petersburg summer schools;
- Study abroad and non-degree international programmes, including programmes for individual visiting students and programmes for designated groups;
- Implementation of double-degree or network degree programmes;
- Integration of international students at HSE-St.Petersburg and local higher education environment;
- International Quality Assurance projects including international accreditations for HSE St.Petersburg (EPAS, EQUIS, AACSB etc.)
A.M. Gorky Ural State University
A.M. Gorky Ural State University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2016 Erasmus+ Professional Services Training at King's College London (London, UK)
2016 XXL EPAS Accreditation Seminar EFMD (Brussels, Belgium)
2013 Russian-Finnish Intergovernmental Seminar on International Cooperation (Helsinki, Finland)
2013 EFMD Conference for International, External and Corporate Relations, PR, Marketing, Communication and Alumni Professionals (Hong Kong SAR);
2012 Prague International Week. Professional Training for International Officers at the University of Economics (Prague, Czech Republic)
2011 EPAS/EQUIS Accreditation Seminar. European School for Management and Technology, European Fund for Management Development (Berlin, Germany)
2011 “International Accreditations for Academic Programmes”, Graduate School of Management, St.Petersburg State University (St.Petersburg, Russia)
2009-2010 alumna of Theodor Heuss Kolleg (Robert Bosch Foudation, Germany)
2009-2010 exchange student at Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic)
2011 Advisroy Seminar. Embedding Corporate Connections into Business School Activities. An Accreditation Perspective. European Fund for Management Development (Brussels, Belgium);
2015 - to the present date. Director of the Centre for International Education HSE St.Petersburg
2013-2015 Director of the Centre for International Cooperation HSE St.Petersburg
2010-2013 Head of the Centre for International Cooperation (Graduate School of Economics and Management, Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg)
2008-2010 - Dean Assistant (Faculty of Economics, Ural State University, Yekaterinburg)
HSE in St. Petersburg is often warmly referred to as a ‘big family’, so it’s nice that this family is particularly multinational. Students from 40 countries currently study at HSE St. Petersburg, and have the opportunity not only to gain new knowledge and valuable skills in intercultural communication, but also to make friends from all over the world.
From September 15 to 18, 2015, a delegation from HSE took part in The Annual EAIE Conference for the second time. This year international experts in higher education gathered in Glasgow.
Olga Okulova, Director of the International Office at the HSE in St. Petersburg, spoke with the HSE news service about the university’s student exchange programme, as well as about the HSE’s partners, international projects and the future plans of the International Office.