The Centre for Scholarly Integration aims to develop scientific initiatives of early career researchers at HSE University faculties, research centres, and laboratories.
There are a lot of research laboratories and centres at HSE University. Numerous seminars, master classes, summer and winter schools are held all year round.
Research initiatives are always welcome. Our task is to help implement them.
What we do
- We coordinate and develop Russian Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at HSE University.
- We organize and supervise special projects dedicated to research and development of the postdoc position in Russia.
- We organize students’ research internships in laboratories and research centres of HSE University.
- We coordinate Research Assistant initiative.
- We organize and develop initiatives to boost the development of researchers' professional identity.
- We help researchers from universities from all over Russia to become integrated into HSE University academic environment
- We connect scientists from different fields so that they can do interdisciplinary research.
It is important for us
- To maintain academic continuity at the faculties. We want junior researchers and experienced academics to share common academic values and practices
- To support research collaborations. Scientific discoveries have not been made “alone” for a long time now. They can only be made by a team of researchers who help each other.