- Head of project:Graduate School of Business
- Maria Guseva has been at HSE University since 2020.
- Complex organization of the educational process of the Business Informatis programmes: control and management of the process, organization of the office work, implementation of tasks and functions provided by the regulatory documents, monitoring of compliance with the regulations of the educational process at the Higher School of Economics and the implementation of the educational process within the Business Informatics bachelor`s programmes office.
- Organizational and technical support of the educational trajectory of students (enrollment, transfer to other educational programs or institutions, expulsion, restoration, academic leave and restoration in connection with the end of academic leave, transfer of students from one form of study to another within the faculty, transfer of students with academic debts to study according to an individual curriculum).
- Preparation of certificates and reports upon a request of the HSE management.
- Formation of consolidated and statistical reporting.
- Preparation of draft orders in SDOU.
- Coordination and control of the final state certification of graduates.
- Preparation of preliminary versions of diplomas, diplomas and Diploma Supplemets for undergraduate students.
- Maintaining the ACAB database.
- Preparation of documents for students on academic mobility programs.
- Monitoring of the student progress, control over the elimination of academic arrears by students.
- Calculation of student ratings (current, cumulative).
- Interaction with external organizations (medical institutions, Pension Funds).
- Updating website for Business Informatics bachelor's programmes
Degree in Corporate Management
MIRBIS Moscow International Higher School of Business
Degree in Public Administration
Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
The University of Surrey, UK, Guildford
MSc in International Business Management
Courses and trainings:
- Quantitative methods in decision making
- Critical thinking
- Programmes: “Consultant plus”, “1С”.
- The certificate on termination MLS International College Bournemouth
09.2016 - 08.2020 Moscow International High School of Business “MIRBIS” (Institute MIRBIS), Moscow, Russia
Head of international projects
Faculty director of Executive MBA programme of EMBA Consortium for global business innovations (Embaconsortium.org)
Academic lecturer: Balanced Scorecard, International Business Management, Strategic Management, World Economy
02.2016 - 01.2017
RTI, JSC. Economic security specialist.
02.2011 - 10.2011
The ministry of Ryazan region “Representative office under the Government of RF”.