- Lecturer:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / School of Arts and Humanities / Department of Foreign Languages
- Maria Khan has been at HSE University since 2013.
Master's in Sociology
European University in St. Petersburg
Degree in Public Relations
Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
June, 2015 - advanced training "Methods of teaching foreign languages
June, 2015 - ("Voronovo", Moscow) - workshop for the Young faculty support program
April, 2015 - workshop "Developing Listening skills for exams"
February, 2015 - workshop "Teaching Advanced students"
October, 2014 - workshop "Preparing for IELTS: The International English Language Testing System"
July, 2013 - Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), University of Cambridge
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Lecturers" (2015)
- English for General Communication Purposes. Upper-Intermediate Course - 1 (Optional course; 1, 2 module)Rus
- English for General Communication Purposes. Upper-Intermediate Course - 2 (Optional course; 3, 4 module)Rus
- 2015ICT for language learning (Флоренция). Presentation: Teaching English communicatively using translation
- Linguistics Beyond and Within 2015 (Люблин). Presentation: Translation in teaching advanced students
- 1-ая международная научно-практическая конференция Иностранные языки в науке и образовании: проблемы и перспективы (Москва). Presentation: Обучение чтению на английском языке