Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Practice. 2016. No. 5. P. 355-359.
The International Scientific and Educational Center "UNESCO Chair on Copyright, Neighboring, Cultural and Information Rights" at National Research University "Higher School of Economics" together with the Federal Service on Intellectual Property (Rospatent), the Eurasian Patent Organization (EAPO) and the Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property (RGAIS) holds the International Scientific and Practical Conference "The Author in the Modern Intellectual Property Ecosystem" on April 21, 2022. This event is traditionally timed to coincide with the International Book and Copyright Day (April 23) and the International Intellectual Property Day (April 26) and is planned as an associated event of the XXIII Yasin’s International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development (HSE University). It is supposed to hold a plenary session and parallel section meetings.
The approximate topics of the conference are:
1. The "Bermuda Polygon" of Intellectual Property: a System of Relations Between the Author, User, Consumer, Society, Government;
2. The Institution of the Authorship in Modern Intellectual Property Legislation;
3. The Author’s Role in the Context of a Paradigm Shift in the Protection of the Intellectual Property;
4. The Role of the State and Civil Society in Protecting the Interests of the Author;
5. The Author in the Digital Ecosystem of Literary and Artistic Property;
6. The Author in the Digital Ecosystem of Industrial Property;
7. The Means of Individualization and the Author’s Role in the Era of Metauniverses;
8. New Models of Monetization of the Result of Intellectual Activity: Searching for a Balance of Interests.
The conference will be held on Thursday, April 21, 2022 in the Rospatent building (Moscow, Berezhkovskaya nab., 24, building 1) and the Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property. (Moscow, Miklukho-Maklaya st., 55a) in a hybrid format (online/offline) using the video conferencing system of Rospatent. Working languages of the conference are: Russian and English. The beginning is at 10 o'clock. Participation in the conference is free.