The structure of the program allows you to study fundamental economic theory, to understand the essence of the modern economic system and its development. The educational process allows you to build a track for a successful career.
The program includes several blocks of theoretical and applied disciplines:
- Mathematical disciplines (mathematical analysis, linear algebra, probability theory and statistics, mathematics for economists)
- Professional disciplines (microeconomics, macroeconomics, econometrics)
- Financial disciplines (financial accounting and reporting, corporate finance, banking, investment management)
- Theoretical disciplines (behavioural economics, institutional economics, economics of public sector)
- Applied disciplines (economic analysis of social problems, methods of digital economy, international trade)
- General professional disciplines (sociology, law)
BSc Economic Analysis provides students with flexible learning opportunities at a leading university in the country. Distant learning and other features of the learning process make it possible to minimize transport and accommodation expenses.
Students of BSc Economic Analysis have access to all the opportunities of students enrolled in full-time programs of the Faculty of Economic Sciences, Higher School of Economics. Project work plays an important role in the learning process.
Distance learning, combined with small group teaching and the opportunity of personal communication between the instructor and students (including, in extracurricular time in the form of regular consultations at set periods) allow for better performance and in-depth learning.
Students can take courses within the inter-campus interaction, take part in the project activities of the faculty.
The educational process implies participation in project work, which allows students to master the skills necessary for finding a good job.
Regular courses are taught by leading experts in economic theory, finance, mathematics, programming, big data analysis and other applied and instrumental disciplines.
The degree opens up broad prospects in the labour market. The acquired knowledge and skills create the basis for the successful conduct of their own business. The programme alumni are in demand among a wide range of employers:
- State (Civil service)
- Financial sector
- Expert centres and research institutes
Programme alumni can continue their studies at master's programs in economics and finance in Russia and abroad.
The Moscow-based Faculty of Economic Sciences at the National Research University Higher School of Economics, a highly selective educational institution specializing in economics and finance, invites future undergraduate students to experience study abroad at one of Russia’s best universities. Faculty of ectonomic sciences offers 4 year full time undergraduate programs
Admissions for a number of online programmes start on February 1, 2022. The HSE News Service reports on the programmes and benefits available.