The Master of Finance (CFA University affiliation program) at the HSE University is a unique online master’s (MSc) program designed for recent graduates and young professionals. It consists of courses based on annual surveys of leading global employers done by CFA Institute. Distinguished teaching staff includes holders of the CFA, FRM, and ACCA certifications. The graduates will receive a Master of Finance degree Diploma issued by the Russian government.
- The language of instruction is English;
- Ability to study online on their own schedule from anywhere in the world;
- Most of the faculty members are financial executive and have international professional certification (CFA, FRM, ACCA, etc.);
- Discounted tuition fee for applicants from developing countries, for Russia and former USSR countries; •
- Students of the program receive a 75% discount on the registration fee payment for the CFA certificate examination (all three levels) on a competitive basis;
- Each year the lecturers are provided with original textbooks of the CFA Institute, that are prepared on the basis of the annual trend surveys of the world’s leading employers; •
- Students of the program have an opportunity to take part in international student exchange.