- Director for International Research
- Marina Litvintseva has been at HSE University since 1994.
- Organising and coordinating the projects: ‘Creation and Support of Advanced Research Centres’ and ‘Creation and Support of International Research Laboratories’;
- Coordinating and supervising International Laboratories Management Support.
Degree in Business Consulting
Master's in Management Consulting
Bachelor's in Economics
- Coordinating and controlling the organisation of academic conferences and seminars, as well as supervising the Event Organisation Office;
- Providing organisational support to the Supervisory Council (entrusted with the functions of Supervisory Council Secretary by an order of the HSE);
- Coordinating the activities of international laboratories.
It is five years since the HSE began setting up international laboratories. HSE’s Deputy Vice-Rector, Marina Litvintseva, Head of Laboratory for Algebraic Geometry, Fedor Bogomolov, and Ronald Inglehart and Eduard Ponarin from HSE Laboratory for Comparative Social Research reflect on the results of the work conducted last year and on the achievements of the laboratories.