- Директор по перспективным научным исследованиям
- Marina Litvintseva has been at HSE University since 1994.
- Organising and coordinating the projects: ‘Creation and Support of Advanced Research Centres’ and ‘Creation and Support of International Research Laboratories’;
- Coordinating and supervising International Laboratories Management Support.
Degree in Business Consulting
Master's in Management Consulting
Bachelor's in Economics
- Coordinating and controlling the organisation of academic conferences and seminars, as well as supervising the Event Organisation Office;
- Providing organisational support to the Supervisory Council (entrusted with the functions of Supervisory Council Secretary by an order of the HSE);
- Coordinating the activities of international laboratories.
The competition is open to HSE University research units planning to conduct joint projects with academic institutions, research organisations and state academic centres of the Russian Federation. Applications are open until May 20, 2022.
Two international laboratories will be created at the HSE University Institute of Electronics and Mathematics, one at the Faculty of Geography and Geoinformation Technology, and one at the Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology. The four projects were selected from a total of 17 applications.
It is five years since the HSE began setting up international laboratories. HSE’s Deputy Vice-Rector, Marina Litvintseva, Head of Laboratory for Algebraic Geometry, Fedor Bogomolov, and Ronald Inglehart and Eduard Ponarin from HSE Laboratory for Comparative Social Research reflect on the results of the work conducted last year and on the achievements of the laboratories.