- Senior Lecturer:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / School of Arts and Humanities / Department of History
- Junior Research Fellow, Visiting Lecturer:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / School of Arts and Humanities / Centre for Historical Research
- Evgenii Egorov has been at HSE University since 2019.
Master's in History
Bachelor's in International Area Studies
Bonch-Bruevich St Petersburg State University of Telecommunication
- Academic Written and Visual Literacy (Bachelor’s programme; School of Arts and Humanities; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Global History (Bachelor’s programme; School of Arts and Humanities; 3 year, 3, 4 module)Eng
Global History: Introduction (Master’s programme; School of Arts and Humanities; field of study "46.04.01. История", field of study "46.04.01. История"; 1 year, 1 module)Eng
- Historical Geography (Bachelor’s programme; School of Arts and Humanities; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- History of Scandinavian Countries: Concepts and Approaches to Study (XVII-XIX centuries) (Bachelor’s programme; School of Arts and Humanities; 3 year, 3 module)Rus
- Article Egorov E. Danish visions of the Scandinavian union (1809–1810): a genealogy of the rhetoric and pragmatics of justification // Scandinavian Journal of History. 2021. Vol. 46. No. 5. P. 619-641. doi
- Article Егоров Е. В. Перевод со шведского на "финляндский": политическая идентичность Великого княжества Финляндского (1831–1854) // Ab Imperio. 2021. Т. 4. С. 203-237. doi
- Summer school “Russian Empire / Soviet Union Through the Lenses of Global and New Imperial History”, organized by Ab Imperio journal, HSE in Saint-Petersburg and the University of Tyumen. June 30-July 5, Tyumen, Russia.
- “Nations and Ethnicity in the Humanities. Multiculturalism and multilingualism in the ethnic and national dimension” at the St. Petersburg State University, 26.02.2019 - 27.02.2019. Paper "Discussing the Union: Languages of Discussion on Scandinavian Unification in 1741-1743"
- “Language and space of ethnocultural dialogue” at the St. Petersburg State University, 22.03.2017 - 24.03.2017. Paper "The Role of the Linguistic Factor in the Phenomenon of Pan-Scandinavism"
- “Utopian Projects in the History of Culture” at the Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, 11.11.2016 - 12.11.2016. Paper "N.F.S. Grundtvig and his Project of the Scandinavian University"
- Mobility grant provided by the cultural agreement program between Russia and Denmark. University of Copenhagen, Denmark. September-January 2019
- Mobility grant provided by the project "Reimagining Norden in the Evolving World" for conducting research at the Centre for Nordic Studies, University of Helsinki. Autumn 2020
- Travel grant provided by the Norwegian Historical Association for conducting research at libraries and archives of Stockholm. Autumn 2020
The Master's in 'Global and Regional History' Trains Specialists in History and Anthropology
The Master's programme 'Global and Regional History' has two educational tracks: one historical and one anthropological. The main goal of the programme is to prepare graduates to continue their academic careers. However, students will also be able to work in more applied fields: in museums, publishing companies, exhibitions, and marketing. Find out which courses await students and why the programme rejects traditional divisions into Russian and world history in this interview with Nikolai Ssorin-Chaikov, the programme's Academic Supervisor.
Evgenii Egorov's article in the Scandinavian Journal of History
An article by Evgenii Egorov, PhD student of the Department of History and research assistant of the Center for Historical Research HSE St. Petersburg, has recently been published in Scandinavian Journal of History, an English-language journal that focuses on the problems of the Nordic history