- Research Fellow:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / International Laboratory of Game Theory and Decision Making
- Artem Baklanov has been at HSE since 2018.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Krasovskii Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Ural State Technical University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Article Folberth C., Baklanov A., Balkovič J., Skalský R., Khabarov N., Obersteiner M. Spatio-temporal downscaling of gridded crop model yield estimates based on machine learning // Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. 2019. Vol. 264. P. 1-15. doi
- Chapter Baklanov A., Khachay M., Pasynkov M. Application of Fully Convolutional Neural Networks to Mapping Industrial Oil Palm Plantations, in: Proceedings of Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts – 7th International Conference, AIST 2018, Moscow, Russia, July 5-7, 2018, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Ed. by W. M. van der Aalst, V. Batagelj, G. Glavaš,, D. I. Ignatov, M. Khachay, O. Koltsova, S. Kuznetsov, I. A. Lomazova, N. Loukachevitch,, A. Napoli,, A. Savchenko, A. Panchenko,, P. M. Pardalos, M. Pelillo,. Vol. 11179. Berlin : Springer, 2018. doi doi
- Article Baklanov A., Chentsov A., Savenkov I. On reachable sets for one-pulse controls under constraints of asymptotic character // Cybernetics and Physics. 2017. Vol. 6. No. 4
- Chapter Baklanov A., Fritz S., Khachay M., Nurmukhametov O., Salk C., See L., Shchepashchenko D. Vote Aggregation Techniques in the Geo-Wiki Crowdsourcing Game: A Case Study, in: Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts. 5th International Conference, AIST 2016, Yekaterinburg, Russia, April 7-9, 2016, Revised Selected Papers. Communications in Computer and Information Science / Ed. by D. I. Ignatov, M. Y. Khachay, V. Labunets, N. V. Loukachevitch, S. I. Nikolenko, A. Panchenko, A. Savchenko, K. V. Vorontsov. Vol. 661. Switzerland : Springer, 2017. doi doi
- Article Chentsov A., Baklanov A. On the question of construction of an attraction set under constraints of asymptotic nature / Пер. с рус. // Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. 2015. Vol. 291 doi
- Article Averboukh Y., Baklanov A. Stackelberg Solutions of Differential Games in the Class of Nonanticipative Strategies // Dynamic Games and Applications. 2014. Vol. 4. No. 1. P. 1-9. doi